FS: Fully Built 95' Civic Hatch

tomato_racing

Figured I would post on here while I have a few seconds....

PRICE REDUCED... $8,000 OBO without Enkei RPF1s.

**Willing to entertain decent offers w/ or w/out spare parts or some, just please don't insult me with ridiculous low-ball offers**

email jjcardwell@gmail.com

ASKING PRICE IS $8,500 obo, willing to entertain reasonable offers, NO EXPENSES were spared on this car. Car is located in Columbus, Ohio and I am willing to ship the car at buyer’s expense. Car has a lot of Japanese parts; former show car turned Street/Race Car. All the parts are genuine, no fake items here. I am sure I can get a lot more parting the car, but I just don’t have the time to do so.

Hate to see the car go, but I just don’t have any more use for it or the budget to continue to keep the car. NO TRADES, FOR SALE ONLY! I am willing to work a deal without all the spare parts (I will not sell the spare parts until car is sold). I am also willing to take some parts off the car to lower the price if needed.

It’s a 1995 EG CX Hatchback in PPG R-81 Milano Red. Paint job was originally $2,000 alone from Collision Auto. The car is very streetable, boosts 15psi in low boost mode w/ 300hp on the boost controller.

Registration Title: Clean

Chassis Mileage: 195XXX

Motor: D16Z6

Motor Mileage: current motor set up has about 3000 miles on it and has had about 10 or so passes down the track.

Horsepower: 375hp, 305lbs torque at 20psi, tuned with Hondata S300 Management on C16

Launch RPM: 6500RPM

Shift RPM: 8000RPM

¼ Mile ET: 12.97 @ 112mph on 15psi w/ Falken Zeix 512 tires @ Marion County Raceway Park, 2.16 60ft; car should be good for low 11’s at full boost with slicks.

ENGINE

D16Z6 Cylinder Head

*Comp Cams valve springs

*ARP Headstuds

*Zex 59300 cam

*JUN cam gears

*Honda OEM timing belt

*GSR throttle body

*Skunk 2 intake manifold w/ Hondata gasket

D16Z6 Engine block opened to 75.5mm

*Eagle H Beamrods

*CP Pistons 9.0:1

*AC Racing oil sandwich adaptor

*Energy Suspension motor mount insert kit

*OEM Bearings spec’d by TPR Racing of Cincinnati

*Cometic Headgasket

FUEL / SPARK / ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

*Precision 780cc injectors

*Walboro fuel pump

*B&M fuel pressure regulator

*NGK Bkr-7eplugs

*MSD 9mm Spark Performer plug wires

*MSD Blaster Coil

*MSD Pro Cap

*Hondata S300 with high and low boost maps

*P30 ECU

*GM 3 bar map sensor

*AEM UEGO Wideband

TURBO SYSTEM

*Mini Ram custom stainless steel turbo manifold

*Turbonetics .57 Trim .48AR Exhaust housing turbo

*Tial 38mm wastegate

*AEM filter (for street drive)

*5C Creations custom stainless steel 3” downpipe w/ flex joint

*5C Creations custom stainless steel wastegate dump to open atmosphere

*Greddy 900 horse intercooler

*TurboXS RFL bov

*5C Creations SS i/c piping

*TURBONETICS T-bolt clamps

COOLING SYSTEM

*Cool Tec electric fan

*HONDA water pump

*Greddy Water Temp sensor

*OEM Dual Core Radiator

TRANSMISSION

*D16Z6 Trans w/ CRX 4th gear

*XTD six puck (around 3000 miles on it)

*Cusco 1 way differential

*Cusco lsd fluid

*OEE Axles w/lifetime warrenty

*B&M sport shifter kit

*Skunk2 weighted oval shift knob

*ENERGY SUSPENSION shift linkage bushing kit

SUSPENSION / BRAKES

*Skunk2 spec coilover sleeves

*Moroso front strut bar

*Suspension Tec rear sway bars

*Omni rear lower control arms

*Skunk2 upper camber link

*GSR 4x100 disc brakes all four corners

*40/40 proportioning valve

*Jegs Stainless brake lines

*OEE blank replacement rotors

WHEELS & TIRES

*Enkei RPF1 wheels 15x7” wheels w/ 41 offset

*ARP extended wheel studs

*open ended aluminum lug nuts

EXTERIOR

*PPG R81 Milano Red

*HONDA antenna block off plate

*HONDA ‘Mugen Style’front lip kit

*Spoon Replica rear spoiler

*Fiber Images super light weight carbon hood w/o skeleton (around 8 lbs)

INTERIOR & ELECTRONICS

*LX cluster w/ tach

*OEM JDM DC5 front bucket seats

*OEM JDM ITR rear passenger seats

*AutoMeter 30psi bar boost gauge, Water temp, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure

*Greddy turbo timer

*Pioneer 52x4 headunit w/ LCD screen

*AUTOMETER Pro Shift Light

Motor currently has around 3000 miles on it (I can find out exactly how many if requested). Bottom end was assembled by Rob@ TPR while engine work was performed by Bischoff Engine Services. I did all the headwork myself with a minor port match on the intake and head by 5C Creations. EVERYTHING was replaced when assembling this motor. If you have any questions concerns or inquires feel free to contact me at anytime. Once again please do not waste my time with lowball offers. I know what I have into the car and without any compensation for my 4 years building this the parts alone meet my asking price.

Thank you in advance.

-Justin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where are the pics? and Bischoff Engine Service in Indiana? if so they're about 10 minutes from me. They do really good work, expensive but good. I had them build a motor for an old Bronco of mine. 1 more, where did the car come from?

This is why it sucks to put all the money into your car. Mr Ketchup racing will never get all that he put into it back. Sad story. I do want to see the pics tho...

My point exactly... I had a decent portion of those very same supporting mods on my car and mine was the EK body style and way lower chassis miles, and I still only got $4K out of mine.. granted my motor was half as built as that but I was only a second and a half behind in the 1/4... Its such a waste and I am sure this hatch is cute, but very much NOT worth that kind of money..

You could build one helluva racebike with that much money! :cool:

My point exactly... I had a decent portion of those very same supporting mods on my car and mine was the EK body style and way lower chassis miles, and I still only got $4K out of mine.. granted my motor was half as built as that but I was only a second and a half behind in the 1/4... Its such a waste and I am sure this hatch is cute, but very much NOT worth that kind of money..

My whole issue with imports is that look at all that work into that car, how many thousands of dollars, and you about the same as a stock mustang GT. I had about 2k into my Firebird and I was running 11.9's all motor. another 500 in nitrous and the car would have been mid 10's without a question. All while getting 28mpg and looking a hell of alot better than that :/

I'll never understand the whole 'lets start with a 17 second car' syndrome. With nothing but an airfilter I went 13.1 @ 113, stickey tires and I was down to 12.9. add an exhaust and a tune and I was popping of 12.7's. I took me Tires (300) full exhaust (500) and a tune (200) to pull of 12.7's.

Exactly why any male with self respect shouldn't drive honda hatchbacks.:p