FS: Fully Built 95' Civic Hatch

tomato_racing

Im not going to defend this car beyond stating that you should reread that ET... it was on LOW BOOST on FALKEN 512 STREET TIRES. It makes over a hundred horse more when race prepped. On slicks this is very capable of low 11s not to mention drivers, better than myself, have taken this setup into the 10s. Obviously without time slips to back that up I cant post in my FS ad that I have a 10 second car :p

Yay for a 5 page thread that has nothing to do with actually selling that car lol

Yea yea,and if my v6 mustang had a full cage a big block and nitrious it would run 9.90.It doesn't,your car didn't so stop speculating.All you civic drivers are the same.Huge ideas and dreams and no grape fruits to back it up.My guess is that if some one in a stock mustang or firebird offered to race you woul make up some lame excuse about your clutch slipping or that your fast and furious on board laptop wasn't working.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea yea,and if my v6 mustang had a full cage a big block and nitrious it would run 9.90.It doesn't,your car didn't so stop speculating.All you civic drivers are the same.Huge ideas and dreams and no grape fruits to back it up.My guess is that if some one in a stock mustang or firebird offered to race you woul make up some lame excuse about your clutch slipping or that your fast and furious on board laptop wasn't working.

lol Im not going to argue with you in my FS thread. PM me if you have anything else to add.

Thanks!

Edited by tomato_racing

Yes irrrrrr... I talked to you at the track for a while when we were at Marion. I watched Steve go like 15s spinning all the way down the track right after I cut my 12. I was there another night on my bike...

yea i ran horblie that night.....lol i need a new clutch