FS: Fully Built 95' Civic Hatch

tomato_racing

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My whole issue with imports is that look at all that work into that car, how many thousands of dollars, and you about the same as a stock mustang GT. I had about 2k into my Firebird and I was running 11.9's all motor. another 500 in nitrous and the car would have been mid 10's without a question. All while getting 28mpg and looking a hell of alot better than that :/

I'll never understand the whole 'lets start with a 17 second car' syndrome. With nothing but an airfilter I went 13.1 @ 113, stickey tires and I was down to 12.9. add an exhaust and a tune and I was popping of 12.7's. I took me Tires (300) full exhaust (500) and a tune (200) to pull of 12.7's.

what year bird?

:D haha

i've been looking into supras lately

but i could only afford an older one, and i'm not big on the 7m engines.

it might just be time for a 240.

i need something rwd and turbo.

yahhh thats more like it!! Screw supras wayyy to $$ still. :D turbo ka, sr20 swap, or dare i say it RB! mmm ;)

are you sad:( With your mouth and reputation I would think you would keep quiet

Reputation and mouth?..................................

Not sad, I just knew you would end up posting in this thread once i said something about POS supras, maybe bcuz you have one.

Edited by exSRAaron

Reputation and mouth?..................................

Not sad, I just knew you would end up posting in this thread once i said something about POS supras, maybe bcuz you have one.

Talk shit all you want about Supras, but for what they are stock they make on hell of a street car. I mean making over 1k RWHP on a stock trans and rear end isnt something alot of other cars can do.

All that and it runs ETs equal to a mostly stock turbo Regal...

Im not going to defend this car beyond stating that you should reread that ET... it was on LOW BOOST on FALKEN 512 STREET TIRES. It makes over a hundred horse more when race prepped. On slicks this is very capable of low 11s not to mention drivers, better than myself, have taken this setup into the 10s. Obviously without time slips to back that up I cant post in my FS ad that I have a 10 second car :p

Yay for a 5 page thread that has nothing to do with actually selling that car lol

Talk shit all you want about Supras, but for what they are stock they make on hell of a street car. I mean making over 1k RWHP on a stock trans and rear end isnt something alot of other cars can do.

Impressive indeed, but I still believe they're way overpriced/valued.

Im not going to defend this car beyond stating that you should reread that ET... it was on LOW BOOST on FALKEN 512 STREET TIRES. It makes over a hundred horse more when race prepped. On slicks this is very capable of low 11s not to mention drivers, better than myself, have taken this setup into the 10s. Obviously without time slips to back that up I cant post in my FS ad that I have a 10 second car :p

Yay for a 5 page thread that has nothing to do with actually selling that car lol

Agreed..sorry back on topic!

Still bolt on turbo Regal range. :p

Nice Civic though, it would be fun to pwn people with. :D