tuesday, may 22nd

gotboost

What is finished about it?

A WRX with a good amount of upgrades and much higher boost, car is clean. Hope it's running well Byron. I'm gonna be busy tonight and tomorrow but I'm clear Thursday-Sunday.

A WRX with a good amount of upgrades and much higher boost, car is clean. Hope it's running well Byron. I'm gonna be busy tonight and tomorrow but I'm clear Thursday-Sunday.

You sir, are my idol. It's like we were meant to be together...my schedule coincides directly with yours. Score! No but seriously, I'm free starting thursday night...

You sir, are my idol. It's like we were meant to be together...my schedule coincides directly with yours. Score! No but seriously, I'm free starting thursday night...

Did you just ask him out on a date or a race I'm confused :confused:

I'm down for some action.

Post up where and when, or shoot me a PM. I might bring a car or two more. I've been wanting to get some video footage.

I would dig race Byron again, I'm sure he will want to settle the score. If you guys are out later then 1AM I would be able to come.

Is the cobra done yet?

Is the cobra done yet?

I wish, little hangups on waiting on parts and stupid BS, oh and that thing called free time to work on it, plus the quarter is wrapping up and really busy.

It'll be done in a month or so, whenever my damn parts come in.

But I've got another ride til then.

My tune was finished last night so that is why im trying to head out. I can bring about 4-5 others if people are interested enough. How about QSL or Hooters on polaris? Gimme some input. And thanks Zack for the words

No offense, but if you Have sex with a gay chick don't you just prove that she is Bi not hetero? What's the point; most women are Bi to a certain extent IMO.

no, i get laid... that is all ;) gay chicks arent easy AT ALL... even the skeezy ones are pretty resiliant to my advances... but every once and a while... i can snag one and get them interested... im just going to rail this one because im bored :p

***EDIT*** 3:07am

Incredible Schall 1 - Lebians 0 :cool: