Do you have a camper or rv I can rent for a trip?

Guest Beckett

Guest Beckett
I am looking to rent a camper or RV to rent for the following dates: July 18th (pick up) - July 23rd (drop off). I am willing pay a little more for RV's. I will bring the camper back fully detailed and in better condition than it leaves. Please let me know what you guys have. I know someone could use a free camper payment for a month or two by letting me borrow it for 5 days. I have CR members that can assure you I'm not looking to run off with your camper. I would be more than happy to meet up and discuss terms, etc. Please don't clutter this post up with nonsense, if you don't have a camper to rent....move on. Thanks in advance!

Guest Beckett

I am shocked that there is no-one on this site that would be willing to lend a camper/rv for a few days? Again, I have multiple accredited members of this site that will assure you I'm a legit "renter".

Thanks for your time!

Guest vee21

What size are you looking for? I might be able to I have to check our schedule to see it we are using it that week. It is a 1993 Dutchstar 34'.

I will let you know.

Shad

Guest Beckett
That would work, i'm not very picky. PM me with what you would be looking to get out of it for the week. I have a truck with a hitch so that's not a problem. Have any pics by chance, not that it matters, just out of curiosity.