new guy

Guest need for speed

New people do not welcome other new people because you are still learning the rules and people here. You didn't know about the noob rule because you are a NOOB! Quit posting in here, we don't care if you understand this or not, but you do know about it now. Follow it.

New people do not welcome other new people because you are still learning the rules and people here. You didn't know about the noob rule because you are a NOOB! Quit posting in here, we don't care if you understand this or not, but you do know about it now. Follow it.

Wow , you need to lighten up a little . Also if this is such a big deal here why is it not posted somewhere for the noobs to see it . One more thing how do you get to know others noobs without introducing yourself to them.Crazy man.

Guest hotrodmama024

You talk in the threads about car topics or other topics. Move on! The noobs are in the other threads.

Ben..... Do you think maybe we can have a noob section, so they can all meet each other and talk about how FAST cars are? That way all the noobs can get to know each other better. lol

Sorry, really ornery today! ;)

Hey Ben, did your stepdad (I think that's what he was; Andy Rezin) retire? I know this is randomness.

Father in law, no he is the chair over the Automotive, Real Estate and Applied Tech Departments. What do you need? He is off work today and tomorrow as his birthday is tomorrow.

dont worry man i got the same thing when i joined but yea dont welcome noobs you wanna introduce your self private messages work great

See what happens when you are here for a while, you learn things. Great advise!

You talk in the threads about car topics or other topics. Move on! The noobs are in the other threads.

Ben..... Do you think maybe we can have a noob section, so they can all meet each other and talk about how FAST cars are? That way all the noobs can get to know each other better. lol

Sorry, really ornery today! ;)

I saw that in the other thread, have a beer, chill out. Tomorrow will be a better day.

BTW Triple Post Tilley wanna be!

No problem here.Just cracked open a beer and getting ready to play cards.

Hey Brian, we have all been cussed out about posting in the classroom. The best thing to do is just post elsewhere. This is a battle that you cannot win. Many of us when we were noobs lost this same exact battle.

Actually Hal (LS-What) and I got cussed out in the same thread when we were noobs. We are not being assholes.. its tradition :D

EDIT: Welcome to the board man!!! I'll race you for $20

That is a given. I got cussed out almost every week. I had to learn da hard way. The battle will never be won. Just give in. It is listed in Section 11. Page 16. Paragragh 8. Line 2.

BTW: welcome