Proper Meet Etiquette

V8 Beast

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was about time that this was revisited for the newer members and the complete idiots out there. I've noticed that QS&L is starting to have the same atmoshere that forced IPS to stop being a meeting spot last year...

When we go out on the weekends its to have fun. Sometimes we race sometimes we eat/drink, sometimes we just lean against our cars and act cool.. or atleast try to. ;) The issue as it has always been are those stupid ass ricers showing up and messing it up for everyone. Here are a few things to consider

1. An engine rev or two is ok... but we dont want to hear you revving your damn engine for 3 straight minutes.

2. Its ok to gun it while driving off... just make sure you are on the street and there is not a car in front of you. :mad:

3. Try not to play loud music. Be aware that you may be annoying someone. If you want to display your "booming system" do it quick and move on.

4. Once your car is parked there is no reason to move it to 10 different parking spots to show off your amazing new ricer wing!

5. NEVER LEAN ON ANYONES CAR BUT YOUR OWN!

6. If we get a good meeting spot stop telling all of your ricer friends about it! If you have not noticed, they have a proven track record of fucking it up for everyone!!

7. There is no need to do burnouts unless you are about to run from a dig!

8. There is no need to try to park your car at 100mph.

9. Do not drive fast in an area full of people... you could hit someone. (duh)

10. Dont walk around acting like you are some kind of thug... It's a car meet... idiot!

11. Having a cell phone does not make you cool... 99.9% of the people there have them too. Talking on your phone for 3 hours at a 3 hour meet just shows that you are a DEE DEE DEEE!!!!

12. Get away from the damn bikes!!! If you knock them over you will probably get your ass beat!

13. When you see a friend backing up close to someones ride try telling them there is a car behind them... or better yet "WATCH WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE GOING!!!"

14. When drinking you have to scream "BALLZ" and say giggity giggity at least 10 times. :D (CR Rule Book Chapter 9 Section 7)

15. When meeting someone introduce yourself with your real name as well as your CR name. This way we actually know who you are.

16. And last but not least....Do not litter!!!!! Respect the property that the owners are gracious enough to let us use.

damn this sounds like what happened to maple ave. years ago,punks could not get the idea we have a nice place to sit ,cops leave us be, we act civil,some ass always managed to ruin it for us..

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I'm going to make a check list and break all of them.

Not if your tires mysteriously go flat. Dumb ricer i know your mom makes you come home early but dont ruin it for everyone else, lol jk but really that comment wasn't needed

Not if your tires mysteriously go flat. Dumb ricer i know your mom makes you come home early but dont ruin it for everyone else, lol jk but really that comment wasn't needed

Ddue why did u nump a thread that was over a year old? :gtfo:

What post count :nutkick:

:lol: brian for president!

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

So, this would probably represent the ricers your talking about, and would not be smiled upon at a CR meet. They should just hall his as in for wreck-less op. However, since this is private property could he. Typically they treat parking lots as private property, I would still try to hual him in, if it was me. Then he acts all mad like man this sucks and slams his hat down.

Moorehead, Ricky J DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS

Dear,

Brian

I'm sorry for making a repost

It will not happen again

3:25 PMJenkins, Brian P DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS

go on

3:25 PMMoorehead, Ricky J DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS

I was on the phone or I would have respond to last message

You are the almighty Brian

You are the king of invnetory

3:26 PMJenkins, Brian P DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS

Dear super moderator Brian O'Connor

3:26 PMMoorehead, Ricky J DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS

you will dominate all tomorrow at the track

oh ok

Dear Super man, Spider man, most highest god Moderator brian

Please forgive my lowlife scumbag ass for reposting a video I had no idea had been posted before

3:27 PMJenkins, Brian P DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS

..in a thread that hasn't seen a reply in a year

3:28 PMMoorehead, Ricky J DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS

I'm sorry I will never post to anything more than 5 miutes old

Brian Brian Brian Brian I chant your name for forgiveness I repent all my miscomings as a user of CR

3:29 PMJenkins, Brian P DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS

make it 3 minutes old and you're forgiven

3:29 PMMoorehead, Ricky J DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS

lmao

These rules no longer exist. To go to meets now you need to meet one of 4 requirements....

1. 12 second or slower car

2. Be socially awkward

3. Act like an asshole on the internet

4. Know Phil sexored your mom sister or girlfriend

• Casper unpinned this topic