Execution took 2 hours to complete...

Akula

I go on the record that Captial Punishment is a good thing.

In this case, the ironic thing is he was executed for killing another inmate :rolleyes: We have tons of criminals that rape and kill decent citizens and barely even do any time, yet we execute the one who kills another piece of trash in jail with him.....go figure :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ahh, the politics of it all. BS.....There are any number of quick ways to have put him down....we need to start being a little less worried about the scum on of the earth IMO.

In this case, the ironic thing is he was executed for killing another inmate :rolleyes: We have tons of criminals that rape and kill decent citizens and barely even do any time, yet we execute the one who kills another piece of trash in jail with him.....go figure :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ahh, the politics of it all. BS.....There are any number of quick ways to have put him down....we need to start being a little less worried about the scum on of the earth IMO.

Seriously. There's still people on death row from more than a decade ago and this guy goes for killing another criminal.

I think we should have more capital punishment

I think anyway that knowingly takes a life should have their own taken in return. No point in keeping these pieces of shit around wasting OUR tax dollars and space in the jails.

Don't care 2 less pieces of shit soaking up our tax dollars are gone.

In this case, the ironic thing is he was executed for killing another inmate We have tons of criminals that rape and kill decent citizens and barely even do any time, yet we execute the one who kills another piece of trash in jail with him.....go figure

yeah but the thing is, that dude he killed was in jail for burglary. im not saying he wasnt a POS criminal, but still, its not alright to just kill people in prison. maybe if the guy he killed was on death row too, for beating an 90 year old lady to death, then yea fuck both of them... but the death penalty isnt an applicable punishment for a burglary charge.

you guys have to check your facts, it actually ends up costing more to put someone to death; between appeals, stays, lawyers, etc, the costs for putting someone to death are astronomical compared to jailing them for life.

that said, I think the system needs to become more streamlined so that capital punishment IS a cheaper, easier system. you rarely hear of someone taking 2 hours to die with a .22 bullet ricocheting around their brain.

you guys have to check your facts, it actually ends up costing more to put someone to death; between appeals, stays, lawyers, etc, the costs for putting someone to death are astronomical compared to jailing them for life.

that said, I think the system needs to become more streamlined so that capital punishment IS a cheaper, easier system. you rarely hear of someone taking 2 hours to die with a .22 bullet ricocheting around their brain.

+1 Firing squad ftw.

This is a subject that I am in the middle of the road about. I have a cousin on Death row in Arizona. This has really destroyed my aunt. I used to be a hang high at noon kind of guy, until I have seen what happens to the condemned persons family.

my feelings on capitol punishment is how can we uphold the law if we are breaking it ourself... in order to judge someone you have to be better than them... and you aren't if you kill people yourself...

my feelings.... put the person responsible in a locked room with the family... let them settle it.