Need car suggestions

Sparky

Im gettin rid of the stang and im looking for something with these guidelines

-most importantly it has to be under 13.5k

-its gotta be somewhat rare, not like a civic

-its gotta have some power, not necessarly fast but fun to drive

-lastly it has to be a capable dd for year round

The deal fell through on the Audi Coupe i was lookin at so im somewhat back to searching.

The last two suggestions don't meet the first and most important criteria, and the wrx could just barely, but high miles ftl, his price range! The mazdaspeed6 is still going for mid 20s used, 30+ new, the ion redline hasn't been out long enough to depreciate that much, and the ones that have I'm not sure if I'd want it.

02-06 sentra SE-R spec v. not really that fast, but damn fun to drive. they can be had for cheap too!

He wanted something rare/fast, not an economy car, no offense but that suggestion made no sense.

03/04 hyundai tiburon? not something you see many of every day...170hp stock, quite a few S/C available for them if you want to boost the power up a bit. i know i saw a nice used 04 at a dealership a few months ago for 14k w/ like 25-30k miles. flawless body

I am not biased or anything................... ^_^

I now have 2 Maximas. :>

I have been daily driving my turbo for awhile now. Nice turbo and s/c available.

95-99 4th gen (or 00-03) Nissan Maxima 5-speed.

Nice 3L v6 with decent gas economy, stock ~14 sec quarter mile......

These are waaaaay below your price though.

2002-03 has a 3.5L 6 speed HLSD (Helical Limited Slip Differential)......

This is probably just below the amount you posted.

http://forums.maxima.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6

GL and HF!

02 WRX Wagon

02 WRX Wagon

Blue 02 Wagon

There's a few sedans on there within 100 miles, but they are higher miles or need work. They exist within the specified price range under 100,000 miles, and meet the other criteria. Mine recently rolled 100,000, and its been a decent car to me. I can't say that it meets my high expectations of quality after driving nothing but Toyota for over 5 years, but its still better than most of the crap I've been in.

i drove an auto 3.5l maxima while on vacation in NC. it seemed to be a VERY quick car with some good power behind it. also, the fact that i sat behind a 6'5 driver and my knees didnt even touch the seat made it nice. good car for sure

are they RWD or FWD?

i drove an auto 3.5l maxima while on vacation in NC. it seemed to be a VERY quick car with some good power behind it. also, the fact that i sat behind a 6'5 driver and my knees didnt even touch the seat made it nice. good car for sure

are they RWD or FWD?

fwd afaik

A wrx wouldntbe bad but it would have to be a sedan. I dont think i could do the wagon thing.

I might have to take another look at the mazdaspeed6. I looked at some for my gf but didnt even think about that.

A wrx wouldntbe bad but it would have to be a sedan. I dont think i could do the wagon thing.

I might have to take another look at the mazdaspeed6. I looked at some for my gf but didnt even think about that.

The sedans are out there, I just happened to find wagons. I'm sure it will be different a week from now.

He wanted something rare/fast, not an economy car, no offense but that suggestion made no sense.

they arent that common, theres only a handful of them in the city. hell theres more z06's in columbus than spec v's. it was just a thought, my bad.

The last two suggestions don't meet the first and most important criteria, and the wrx could just barely, but high miles ftl, his price range! The mazdaspeed6 is still going for mid 20s used, 30+ new, the ion redline hasn't been out long enough to depreciate that much, and the ones that have I'm not sure if I'd want it.

your are stoned matt.

WRX ebay a 03/04 for around that price with descent miles. you might be able to find a saab wrx cheap also. I'm not sure on that one I know that for a while you could get a brand new one for 19.

ionredline = pos the tranny is geared like ass.

its fwd

Already looked, too many miles for too many dollars. That, plus rwd.

RWD is the only kind of car to buy. I drove the 240SX daily in the winter with 10kg front coilovers and 9kg rear coilovers. You might not know what that mean, but it means super stiff.