Sick bastards

thorne

Why is it some sick fuck would hit on my Lil sister. Even after he know she was molested and has a boyfriend.

Fucking sick prick, I want to break his face. But instead I just casually told him he was not welcome at my house. He wanted to argue with me about how she was wanting it.

EDIT: Bill, I took the liberty of attemping to figure out WTF you were trying to say, albeit the "dreey" part.

~Anthony\

Sorry I was flamingp issed. and kinda drunk.

Guest hotrodmama024

Just be cool and tell him youll kill him. I know you. lol You have the Power!

That is sick though. Sorry you had to deal with that shit.

i really think we should lower the age of consent to 15. i mean hell, they are fucking already... so what, some 16 year old kid with pimples all over his face who pops in 5 seconds gets to fuck em but I dont? but im a grown man with skills... its just selfish.

/david cross

Sorry that had to happen last night. Looks like I had picked a good time to run home real quick before coming back.

On a seperate note from the same notepad; Sorry, I had to take off man. Dogs to take care of, etc. And, as usual, I was too fidgety to watch a movie last night at 3 in the morning but I appreciate you having me over. Tell everyone I said hi and nice meeting them.