Jamie traded GT2 for Cavins Supra plus cash?

psi nrg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much car for him I guess

OMG, that is fucking hilarious! I have never heard anyone say that it was too much car for him! You must be the smartest person EVAR.

Nope, wait, that was sarcasm. Shut the fuck up dumbass.

OMG, that is fucking hilarious! I have never heard anyone say that it was too much car for him! You must be the smartest person EVAR.

Nope, wait, that was sarcasm. Shut the fuck up dumbass.

:confused: I wasnt trying to be funny?

I'm so hurt you told me to shut the fuck up over the internet... :(

No it wouldnt be too much car for me because I would be a man about it and actually drive it until it didnt scare me anymore... Or until I killed myself :eek: LOL

So does anyone know how much that Supra keeps selling for between everyone? If this keeps up, it's gonna be for sale again in a few months.

I thought i read like 75kish. Its is a bad ride, and prolly too much car for anything other than a video game.

This thread makes me LOL.

kthanxbye!

By the way.... :funny:

I was here again.

I just got Cavin's life story on a bootleg DVD. It appears that Cavin and the supra were abducted by aliens. After fighting them off for hours with the power of the huge turbo Chuck Norris arrived. Chuck then had to blow up the supra to save all of man kind. When they finally returned to earth Zeus gave Cavin the GT2 as a thank you for saving earth. Now Cavin and the GT2 will spread happiness and cheer throughout the universe.

i heard cavin got a new to him car, from a guy that used to have his car, now he has a new car, but it is fstasfuk...any questions???

move along...i am sure he will share the news with the public when he wants to, in the mean time, i also heard there was a 7 sec street mustang in cleveland...

By the way.... :funny:

I was here again.

I just got Cavin's life story on a bootleg DVD. It appears that Cavin and the supra were abducted by aliens. After fighting them off for hours with the power of the huge turbo Chuck Norris arrived. Chuck then had to blow up the supra to save all of man kind. When they finally returned to earth Zeus gave Cavin the GT2 as a thank you for saving earth. Now Cavin and the GT2 will spread happiness and cheer throughout the universe.

Thank you god damn was that so hard? Thats all I needed to know!

this is the same guy he bought the car from, right?

sounds like BS to me...why sell a car, then trade a car to get 1st car back?

Its pretty simple-when building high end cars like these, you rarely, if ever make money on the sale of the car, considering the investment is often twice the value of the car alone with all the high dollar parts and countless hours of Labor. Jamie's Supra was no different-he built the fastest street Supra on this hemisphere, and lost out on its sale.

In comes Cavin. With his insatiable appetite for toys, and his Mother's endless pocketbook, he made Jamie an offer that he will not only never see again for the GT2, but actually will make money on the deal after reselling the Supra.

Your Welcome.

D.K.

I know who knows the 7 Second Street Car. It's 1 of the 3 Ricart brothers. But it's not the main one you see on all of the commercials. I can't remember his name. But I think it's in Central Ohio, not Cleveland.

I know who knows the 7 Second Street Car. It's 1 of the 3 Ricart brothers. But it's not the main one you see on all of the commercials. I can't remember his name. But I think it's in Central Ohio, not Cleveland.

I'm guessing it's one of the turbo mustangs up north, not some Ricart guy :gay: