Jamie traded GT2 for Cavins Supra plus cash?

psi nrg

I know who knows the 7 Second Street Car. It's 1 of the 3 Ricart brothers. But it's not the main one you see on all of the commercials. I can't remember his name. But I think it's in Central Ohio, not Cleveland.

You mean Pete Ricart. The one they paid 200k/yr to stay away from the business, then up'd that to 300k because now he's on good behavior status with the fam. He has a very nice 7 second Fairlane, don't think he has a 7 second Mustang. One year his car goes high 9's, the next (after his "raise") it goes 7's.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, I am not sure how this rumor got out about having Jamie's GT2, I wish I did!!! Well heres a pic of the new whippp I snapped today while taking her out for a spin. I am still getting used to the power, its surprising!!!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/03_cobra/boxster-side.jpg

Cavin = http://www.nitro-pak.com/images/sandbag-wh-200x200.jpg

Because said Boxster is found:

http://home.austin.rr.com/blackboxster/image/boxster-side.jpg

When you Google a car to swipe the pic, try not to bag from from the first page of search results ;)

How about that is not OHIO in the pic nor do I think Cavin lives in a neighborhood with a house like that.....

How about that is not OHIO in the pic nor do I think Cavin lives in a neighborhood with a house like that.....

What?!? That's straight up New Albany. And, if I'm not mistaken, isn't that Les Wexner's house across the street?

What?!? That's straight up New Albany. And, if I'm not mistaken, isn't that Les Wexner's house across the street?

This is very true, I know that 225hp Porsche is stealing thunder but, that I am pretty sure thats Les Wexner's house cant you guys see that white lamborghini countach parked on the street

Both cars are pure sex, I would rather want the GT2 than the supra as well(only for pure drivability though). Regardless, Cavin said himself he would race dickface on the turbo busa, but only after it got more mods. If I am not mistaken, the more you mod a car the less drivability it has. So isn't that a little asinine?

Ty

You mean Pete Ricart. The one they paid 200k/yr to stay away from the business, then up'd that to 300k because now he's on good behavior status with the fam. He has a very nice 7 second Fairlane, don't think he has a 7 second Mustang. One year his car goes high 9's, the next (after his "raise") it goes 7's.

I can vouch for the Fairlane, Pete Ricart lives 4 houses away from me. Never seen a 7 second Mustang at his house though.