May need temp job beginning of june-??

LJ

I am graduating on june 10, and at that point in time I am financially cut off by my parents. I have a job lined up with the Defense Finance and accounting Service, but I have not received a start date, and I fear it may end up being early July. So I will need to do something to make money in the time being.

I am graduating with a double major accounting and finance (B.A.), but I dont really care if I stay in that area or not. I am a good worker, have done a few years of apartment maintence, know basic carpentry, landscaping skills, also willing to be a grunt/ basic laborer. Willing to work for anything starting at $8/hour. Only real requirement I have is that I would need paid weekly due to not having any money to start with. Let me know what you have.

I can email you my resume of you would like

Panera at 555 S. State St.

Don't tell them I told you this, and if you come in soon I can probably get you the job. I can't meet your weekly requirement, but I should be able to get you $8 per hour. Come, get hired, do your week of training. Work until you get your job then quit. Don't tell them in the interview that you are planning to do this.

Don't tell them I told you this, and if you come in soon I can probably get you the job. I can't meet your weekly requirement, but I should be able to get you $8 per hour. Come, get hired, do your week of training. Work until you get your job then quit. Don't tell them in the interview that you are planning to do this.

haha, when's your last day there man? have you put your notice in yet?

I may have to do that...

I'm also looking for any type of spot labor jobs...

I may end up just standing outside of Home Depot every morning

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sti06
This is off topic, but what is the Defense Finance and Accounting Service? I am getting my master's at OSU this coming year in accounting and then will be looking for a job so I am just trying to see what's out there.