Black EK Dumped on Red Wheels Plain City Area???

bonacci01

at least he dosent roll on 14'' steelies with Hupcaps!

Hubcaps look better then steelies with no hubcaps. And I can't afford to roll on hightop 24" dubs Yo! I stopped selling crack when I got a real job.

I am not for being "bling bling" with my car anyway. I would remove the spoiler but then I though about it. Only reason not to remove it is because if someone is tailgating me the spoiler is in the right position to block all of their headlights from blinding me.

Wow, sounds like someone is trying to sound smart by knowing the chassis code for a honda civic...

no dude, it sounds like you're retarded, the screen name, your posts, etc, all lead people to believe you are of lesser intelligence than others.

btw, people do that with all car makes...

older mustangs are reffered to as "foxbodies"

Camaro's are reffered to as f-bodies,

civic hatches 96-00 are commonly called EK's.,

92-95 civics hatches are called EG's

pontiac grand prix's are reffered to as W-body cars

etc etc, the list goes on, they apply to all different cars, how about you open your fuckin' eyes to OTHER cars than the POS you drive, Eh?

Superhawk, i never expected you to jump into this!!! what up man?

This thread is a prime example why I never post on forums, only read them. If people put as much energy into actually learning and working on their cars as they do trying to out-pwned or whatever the fuck eachother, we would all be much better off.

Was it just Dumped ? :D

I literally ALMOST took a picture of my shit today, I swear to fucking god it was like a snake, biggest shit EVAR!!!

bonacci, lots of new shit going on, soooo happy its summer!!!

yes buta ll the cars you said codes for have something special. Do you ever hear someone call out a Accent code? No

Ricers call out Dat Shit So Teh MAD JDM Tyte!.

A W-body is a car that come from the factory with the option of a L67 240HP

Foxbodys had 5.0's nuff said

F-Bodys Come on its a Camaro/Firebird thing. Not a Special year of a special moddle of the civic.

Just like the G-Body covered more then a special year of a civic. It covered Monte's Regals Grand prix and more.

So your argument does not hold water

Foxbody is not only mustangs

"X"-Body is not a specific car

Now a Beemer I can see this is a car people actually want to own. Most people don't set there heart on a 96 civic as the best car they ever wanted.

Most people don't set there heart on a Katana either, but I digress, people can do as they please.

.....if you noticed i kept up with your lack of spelling/grammar, just an fyi. :D

oh yeah, i was a bike night, wtf were you?

I was playing forza 2.

I did not set my heart on the a Katana. I get a hell of a deal on a bike that was brand new.

But I did not go OMG gods I wants a 03 Katana only that year. No I wanted a bike. Did I got OMG I musthave that chassis code low end bike?

Nope I wanted a bike that i could ride sitting up and laying down.....

I was playing forza 2.

I did not set my heart on the a Katana. I get a hell of a deal on a bike that was brand new.

But I did not go OMG gods I wants a 03 Katana only that year. No I wanted a bike. Did I got OMG I musthave that chassis code low end bike?

Nope I wanted a bike that i could ride sitting up and laying down.....

dude, if you use the G in OMG, you don't need to type gods again, durrrrr.

hahaha thorny