replacement title

DeathSandwich

Wait, what do you need? Depends if the title's in your name or not.

I think if you read the title of the thread you could PROBABLY figure it out. He need's a replacment title for his car.

Sorry man, I've never done it before. I know there is a way to do it but you would have to prove ownership of the car, that's kinda hard with out the title. Then again, I'm sure the state has some sort of record of the car being in your name so maybe it's not THAT hard.

Guest thekingofcrunk17
I think if you read the title of the thread you could PROBABLY figure it out. He need's a replacment title for his car.

Sorry man, I've never done it before. I know there is a way to do it but you would have to prove ownership of the car, that's kinda hard with out the title. Then again, I'm sure the state has some sort of record of the car being in your name so maybe it's not THAT hard.

Alright jackass, that doesn't tell me if the car is in his name or not... you need more details then I need a replacement title. Nice try.

Call the BMV, I'm sure the people that do this shit everyday would have the answer for you...

but if you are incapable of doing that, you need to just bring two forms of ID to them and that should take care of it if its in your name...

Guest thekingofcrunk17
By the way I'm pretty sure if you go to the DMV with the vin of the car and 2 forms of ID I think that they have a record of who owns the car. You might want to bring the liscense plate number and bill of sale if you have one just to be sure. That is if the car is already in you name.

By the way I'm pretty sure if you go to the DMV with the vin of the car and 2 forms of ID I think that they have a record of who owns the car. You might want to bring the liscense plate number and bill of sale if you have one just to be sure. That is if the car is already in you name.

One more time, I dont think the 3 people before you were clear enough for him to understand.

That's all you need. Go to the Title Agency, not the BMV. They just replaced one for me a couple weeks ago. If I remember right it cost about $11.

Yea. Don't go specifically to the BMV. Go to a Clerk of Courts title office. There are several around town, including one at both the East and West BMV service centers.