Another New Job

Guest Hal

So, I went over to Mr. Tire today expecting just to turn in my resume. I ended up talking with Nick the manager and within an hour I was hired! Making more money than Panera and I get to work on cars, I am pretty ecstatic today.

Thanks Mike (silvercobramike) for telling me to go there.

Congrats! What location? What qualifications do you think helped you get the job? Just curious as I'm looking to change here soon as well.

I'm honestly not sure what helped. I have about 1.5 years of auto tech from school, so that may have been good. It may have helped that Nick had seen my car and talked to me about it last year at IPS. Other than that, I've had no auto experience. I do have management experience and a willingness to learn, so that is good.

I'm honestly not sure what helped. I have about 1.5 years of auto tech from school, so that may have been good. It may have helped that Nick had seen my car and talked to me about it last year at IPS. Other than that, I've had no auto experience. I do have management experience and a willingness to learn, so that is good.

I've got both these, couple years at the manager thing, but what nick are we talking about? schall?? Just curious, auto work would be nice, but I was also going to start applying a financial insitutions, lending branches, etc, to have something in common with what I'm in school for, business/finance/accounting.

good luck there man, how long had you been at panera?

Don't know his last name. He had a procharged mustang he called "the Sam killer" and his buddy had the fox that walked Linn at IPS last year. One of them may chime in with his last name.

I'd been at panera a couple years too long :doh: It all went wrong when they denied me a promotion because of my age. They then told me if I were a month or two from 21 they would give me the promotion. Then, they denied me a raise after I had missed a previous raise cycle by like 2 weeks. For about 1.5 years they have used me as a salaried manager, but without the salary.

Nick that used to be at NTB in Canal Winchester.

It's Possible. I know he was a cop before he went to Mr. Tire. I'm not sure if he was at NTB before that.

It's Possible. I know he was a cop before he went to Mr. Tire. I'm not sure if he was at NTB before that.

Not possible; is.

Nick Patlovich = guy that used to work at Canal NTB, guy that owns a Harley and an Avalanche, guy that apparently is now working at Mr. Tire. :D

Not possible; is.

Nick Patlovich = guy that used to work at Canal NTB, guy that owns a Harley and an Avalanche, guy that apparently is now working at Mr. Tire. :D

Yes.

Do you remember Tylor Pemberton(spell check) from middle school? He always told me his grandpa owned it. I'm not sure of his last name and maybe since then he has sold it or maybe never did own it. My dad did however go there a couple years back and talked to him and he hooked him up with tires. Just wondering about that.

I dunno, I never liked that kid. Monro owns it now, I think they always did.

Matt, Monro bought pro-care (I think all of them, not positive though).