White Nissan Sentra SpecV

Neon07

If anybody here knows the car a little help would be cool. So last night im driving down Morse Rd only to be harrased by some ricers in a White Nissan Sentra Spec V with NO EXHUAST. During his relentless reving and short busts of acceleration i give him a big thumbs down only to catch a light with him, unfortunaly not driving my car. So while at this light the passenger begins to ask me if i would like to race for some "bread", i tell him Yes, in my car. Give me 10 mins and i would race for whatever amount of money he desires. I tell him its just a Neon so i get the yah sure, followed by the ricer fly away.

So if anybody here knows who i am taling about please tell me how to get in contact with this person. I would like to take him up on his offer to race for some "bread"

i know of a guy with a white one with side exit exhaust. comes out on the passenger side right before the tire. could that have possibly been it?

Very possible, how well do you know this guy and how do i race him if in fact this is him?

If you talk to him tell him i was in a black auto Eclipse

are you John from Slo Mo??

John I know who he is, what car where you in so I can let him know :)

and once I get ahold of him I will let you know what he says

yah i have been called that before, but im no longer with Slo Mo

anyway yes please let me know and thanks a bunch for the help guys

i dont know anything about your neon man, but im gonna assume its probably at least decently modified, if not an srt4. he's probably not worth your time.

No its no SRT is just a old school R/T neon a couple mods, but from what dood was saying he had the money to make it worth my time, i just hope i make it worth his.

match my boost and I'll run you.... its just a sentra :D

Psi means nothing to me, cfm= power. How about everything you go to everything i got. NO bs or exuses and deff not for fun... i mean its just a neon right

BTW its no srt swap try a minivan swap and just a little touch of custom fab

Psi means nothing to me, cfm= power.

hahaha well, it means something to me when I'm at 8psi and you're prob pushing something like 30, as for cfm your turbo is prob bigger than mine. I'm not "calling you out", just thought if you wanted to race a spec, you may as well race the fastest one in C-bus.

Keith's car is pretty quick as for the white SPEC V its slow as FUCK

btw John I havnet gotten ahold of him but if you want PM me your number and ill call you as soon as I set something up, I can try and get him to come to QSL tonight so maybe we can set something up for tonight let me know

Mark