Rx 7 Meet! 7/7/07

Mojoe

I'm starting a new thread because the other one was on and off topic. I want to be sure the details are easy for someone to find, so they can enjoy the event. If a mod could sticky this, that would be great. Please feel free to delete this upper section, once stickied. thanks

Here are the details:

On Saturday, July 7, 2007, from 10am till 7pm, the RX 7 Store will be hosting the RX 7 meet. All makes of car are encouraged to attend the meet to see and learn more about these rare rotary powered cars. There will be BBQ hotdogs and pop for everyone. The dyno will be open to all, at $35 for 3 pulls. After spending the day meeting and hanging out, we will be doing a cruise to Polaris to have dinner at Quaker Steak and Lube. We have reserved parking and seating already arranged for us. After dinner there will opportunity to hang out and see more cars as the later part of the evening comes.

There will be many pictures taken at this gathering. For that purpose, please leave room for the RX7's to park in a group. It should be marked, but please take that into consideration. We will be filming the cruise, so have your cars shined up and looking good.

Bring a chair and some sun screen and come hang out for a while.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/94%20RX%207/sexyfd.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
2 doritos, 2 peanuts, and magic. thats all there is to it.

Sometimes 3 doritos, and 3 peanuts. The magic is optional, but definitely gives a kick in the pants! Is the Rx-4 cool enough to roll up into this event? I wish the FD was back together, I'd just take it.

Neonkiller is away from his desk right now, so, in his place, you'll be racing a TT Z06.

I'm back,

Tilley I have 20 on you. Win so I can pay yuou back the money you lost on me last year...

So this cruise will be when?.... Someone PM me.