Another One Bites The Dust. Mustang: Totaled

Guest NinetyFox

Guest NinetyFox
Already made arrangements to buy another one. Maybe salvage some parts from this one. 60 MPH + guard rail. No ticket this car was driven home. :cool: . Spun around 4 times, blew out the fuel relay. Photobucket is not responding so I can't get up pics. Does anyone a spare silver 17" 4 lug cobra wheel for sale?

Guest NinetyFox
Honestly, I can't remember how I wrecked. I can remember turning on to the road. After that, no mas, got out looked around ENTIRE side of the car GONE and three people asking if I was alright(passers by). I tried to start the car, nothing, popped the hatch pushed the fuel pump relay back in and vroom.After the hatch wouldn't shut because of the damage I drove home on a cracked rim and popped tire. And to think that I was not doing burnouts to save tread.

If you're not posting to "debate the matters", then just post in the Garage Sale section of the forum that you WTB a silver Fox rim.

Otherwise, you open yourself up for Intarnet scrutiny - especially when you're giving people info that questions your sobriety. Just a little FYI there, since you didn't figure that out before posting in the first place.

It was pouring cats and dogs at my house all night, so loud and windy, but still, it sounds like maybe you shouldn't have been driving, although I'm sure we're all guilty of drinking and driving to an extent, doesn't make it right though.

I was out drinking with friends friday night and I drank way too much too fast and had to leave my car at the bar and crash at a buddies, sure my girlfriend was pissed that I didn't come home saturday until like dinnertime, lol, but I'm alive, thanks to my buddies who wouldn't let me drive.

I was out drinking with friends friday night and I drank way too much too fast and had to leave my car at the bar and crash at a buddies...but I'm alive, thanks to my buddies who wouldn't let me drive.

Not only are you alive, but YOU didn't total your car.

im sure i missed some since it has all been edited but you sir, are scum. it's dumbasses like you who drink and drive that killed my cousin

It doesn't make him scum, he made a bad decision. Don't be so judgemental Aaron.

I was out with the wife on Saturday and we both got a little to messed up and had to call my sister to come pick us up. I also had to have her write down where we were so I could find my car the next day :eek: Yeah, it was a little too fun, but we had to cut loose on our date night and decided what the hell. In-laws were asleep as were the kids when we rolled in. Cool thing is I got laid.....I think :confused::p

I was out drinking with friends friday night and I drank way too much too fast and had to leave my car at the bar and crash at a buddies, sure my girlfriend was pissed that I didn't come home saturday until like dinnertime, lol, but I'm alive, thanks to my buddies who wouldn't let me drive.