Priceless

Mojoe

LOL! I opened that in my email and my buddy was in my office. We were dying. That shit is funny.

I love that 60 + people have looked at it and only 5 people post.

thats couse now 50 + people now hate you :lol: that or are curiously aroused :shudder:

I read the comments first and still had to satiate my curiousity. As the saying goes, curiousity killed the cat. :( I even tried to cover the balls with my thumb, but it was too late, I knew they were there. :nono:

I read the comments first and still had to satiate my curiousity. As the saying goes, curiousity killed the cat. :( I even tried to cover the balls with my thumb, but it was too late, I knew they were there. :nono:

Honesty is a mother fucker. You sir have it. I literally lol reading your post.

Let's be honest guys, she's cute in the face... your on your 14th Sam Adams and your 15th cherry bomb, she says yes, you say "okkdfasokndsk", wake up the next morning and this "girl" is teabaggin' you.

Im sure it would... has, happened.

no way in hell on my watch.....if I was so fucked up not to notice a set of nuts in place of a pussy my dick would be broke and I'd be passed out....and if I ever wake up from a pass out and my ass hurts, I'm kicking the shit out of whoever is even near the room I'm in.

Let's be honest guys, she's cute in the face... your on your 14th Sam Adams and your 15th cherry bomb, she says yes, you say "okkdfasokndsk", wake up the next morning and this "girl" is teabaggin' you.

Im sure it would... has, happened.

no way in hell on my watch.....if I was so fucked up not to notice a set of nuts in place of a pussy my dick would be broke and I'd be passed out....and if I ever wake up from a pass out and my ass hurts, I'm kicking the shit out of whoever is even near the room I'm in.

No man. Picture it, your wasted and tearing off cloths and she INSIST'S you steal her soul... are you gonna say no to a little peek a boo with the hoo ha back there? Hell no. Ya gotta think, fuck whens the next time im gonna be able to do this?

Though it would be hard not to notice the twig and berries swinging below.

"hey whats that?"

"Nothing keep going bitch"

"sure thing"