just got me a dd (thats faster than my track car..)

stevethepirate

I needed to get something bigger than the camaro so that i could bring stuff back and forth to school (go to school in ohio, but im from philly) and something that i can fit my hockey stuff in... definitely not easy in the camaro.

soooooo....

got me a 92 dakota

Drivetrain specs:

-'95 5.2L V8 bottom end

-Mopar Performance R/T 5.9L V8 top end components

-Mopar Performance R/T cam

-Mopar Performance R/T heads

-True double roller timing chain

-K&N FIPK with "functional" '70 Dart Swinger ram air scoops

-Underdrive pulleys (not installed - including an alternator with the underdrive pulley)

-Nitrous Express Dodge EFI wet kit (Adjustable from 35-250 .. 100 shot injectors in there at the moment),

-Screamin' Demon Coil

-8mm Accel wires

-Accel spark plugs

-Accel cap & rotor

-46RH (A518) transmission from a '95 Dodge Ram 1500 with 75k miles on it, shifts awesome!

-Chrysler 8 1/4 rear with 3.91's and a Suregrip (posi-type)

Suspension:

-Belltech 3" front and 4" rear lowering kit

-KYB gas adjustable (automatic) shocks

Misc:

-Vortex muffler with turndown (sounds real NICE!)

-Extang bed cover

-Sylvania Silver Star headlights

-GT Grant chrome/black steering wheel

-Sir Michaels roll pan

-LED "Line Of Fire" light bar

-Super White reverse lights

-REAR tint (not sure what %) only

-American Racing "Neptune" 15x7" polished aluminum rims (they are in need of some TLC)

-Yokohama Avid S/T 255/60-R15 rears and 235/60-R15 fronts (Almost brand new up front, decent tread in the back .. not sure but I'd guess 15/32?)

-SSBC "Short Stop" Slotted Rotors w/ High Performance Pads

-6 foot "short bed"

i just picked it up a few hours ago, so i havent had a chance to detail it and get it out to take some pictures of the two cars together. the previous owner has a bunch of pictures, so i'll get a few up in a min.

ask and ye shall receive. these are his pictures, i need to get some of my own!

http://a796.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/11/l_9c800936a3c775a6bd3e2def59d82b43.jpg

http://www.jeeps-offroad.com/reader-rigs/albums/Random-Shots-And-Video-Of-My-Jeep/SV400006_016.sized.jpg

http://greatsave9.smugmug.com/photos/157440189-M.jpg

update: took it out this morning for gas, cop followed me in to the gas station, told me he was going to arrest me for the fake inspection stickers....

soooooooooooo i was extremely respectful, and he gave me $500 worth of tickets, its getting fought though. im pissed. the guy i bought it from said it was inspected..

update: took it out this morning for gas, cop followed me in to the gas station, told me he was going to arrest me for the fake inspection stickers....

soooooooooooo i was extremely respectful, and he gave me $500 worth of tickets, its getting fought though. im pissed. the guy i bought it from said it was inspected..

WHen you take it to court explain it was a newly purchased car and you were unaware the inspection sticker's were fake. Show proof that you are taking action's to rectify the situation and get the proper inspection sticker's and he might let you off with a warning or at the very least not as much of a fine.

Nice truck.

yeah, i am getting it inspected this week. if it doesnt pass, im asking the previous owner for my money back. assuming it does pass though, im going to court with the paperwork saying it did pass inspection, and all of the documents showing that i had bought the truck ~13 hours before i got pulled over.

the other thing is that you should have 10 days after buying a car to get it inspected. so 2 of the tickets (for not having valid inspection, or emissions stuff) i can get off easily. the other 2 are for having false information, so i can get off that by explaining it was the previous owner.

thanks, paul. i think its going to get all sorted out. the guys at the inspection place said they will do their best to pass it if its just small things (tag light is missing) so that i can drive it and get it all fixed up. i just need proof that it passes inspection so i can make sure i can get the tickets resolved.

now i can meet up with you ls1 guys and be able to keep up, lol!