Let's cruise: 6/9/07

MrMeanGreen

Uhhh who are you? Suck it up and just go up north...

I'm a guy interested in setting up a successful car meet, week after week. I don't care if you don't know me personally. And yeah I'll go up north...if you fill my gas tank up. Like I said I'm broke as hell.

I'm boycotting until people actually set up a meet and show up out west. Gas costs to much for me to keep making these trips every weekend..... especially with this rear end leak.

Did you just take your ball and go home....

why do all the rookies think they will be the ones to revive the west side meet? If noone knows you, they arent going to drive across town to see you :lol:

Let the man bring sexy back......

I don't like the west side. I've seen poeple shot at over at central point. Kmart was nothing but ricers. only good westside has been IPS. But the dickfaces usally fuck that up by the end of summer.

I'm trying. I'm trying to get one set up for friday/saturday nights regularly, week after week. I'm targeting GC right now as a meeting place for the south/west people. See my thread I made. Nobody seems interested though, so I'm about to give up. I can't afford gas to go up north too.

i'm down for west side/southside meets

north and east side haven't been able to have decent meets for a while now