Looking for 2nd job part time

87GT

I am in desperate need of repairs on my house and other money problems. I need something no more then 20 hours a week, M-F if possible. I already work M-F 1pm-930pm. I would like to get at least 10$ an hour.

I am A+ and N+ certified. If I could get something in the IT field it would be nice. I am excellent at repair/troubleshooting of Windows based machines. Also I have average skills troubleshooting and maintaining networks.

I don't want a help desk phone job really, but may consider if the pay is right.

Other then that any job would be ok if it was just for a couple months. I don't want a manual labor job like UPS for example. I don't have enough car knowledge to work as a mechanic unless they would train me. I learn quickly if someone will show me hands on how to do something.

I can send my resume if needed.

Thanks in advance.

I'm also looking for a possible 2nd job, probaby one day during the week and during the weekend. I'd like something like delivering pizzas in or near the Hilliard area. I have 3 year experience at a pizza shop and delivering.

Wedding coming and a newborn in my life has been draining the bank account.

WG Grinder's was hiring driver's at their Hard Rd location. The sign said 12$+ an hour for driver's and they aren't open past 10 I dont think. If I didnt have a regular job and a side gig I would go for it. But right now I dont need the money THAT bad to give up my nights/evenings.

So why not look into delivering somewhere. Easy money, cash right away, why not?

i did pizza delivery for a while, but he said he works 1-9 already. i know my shifts were always either 11-2ish or 5-10ish. no one ever came in after 9 to work a couple hours

your current schedule is gonna hurt you the most

Me and my friend delivered pizza and we never made over 100, we also had to drive our own cars and actually do work... Valet drive other peoples cars and make even more money..

Choose wisely

Is it valet or sitting in a booth in a parking garage? The website confused me.

i made good money delivering pizza. on a good friday night, maybe 5-11 i could do 60-70 in tips, which i didnt claim, so thats tax free...another 5.15/hr on top of that (would eb better now since min wage is up to like 6.85)...thats 100-110$