Hinds

thorne

Hinds motorsports had really pissed me off with my battery issue. After 2 weeks It came in I went to ride there and broke down on 23.

I had my wife pick me up and take me there. they where kind enough to drive to my bike repair it and told me If I was ever stuck let them know they would pick me up and take my bike to the shop If I wanted or my house if I'm close to home.

As I walked in to the place quite pissed after pushing my bike. They were really professional about it.

So I HAVE MY BIKE RUNNIG WITH PLATES.

It Is too. When I buy a brand new bike there. I expect that they pulled a batter from another bike to keep me on the road till it gets there. I think thats fair. If I was at a car dealer ship they would have made it right.

I bought a bike from them back in 1992, when they were down on campus. I got good service... no complaints.

whoa, things have changed a bit since the ol' campus days. I wasn't even old enough to go down there back then, but I know a person in the dealership that has worked for the dealership since then.

I do my best not to publicly bash any bike shops in town (even though I've got my gripes), but if you purchased a bike from them and have warranty work to be done, do yourself a favor and take it to another dealer. If you have something they HAVE to fix because it was blatantly their fault...best of luck to you.

friends dont let friends buy from hinds........... motorsports of columbus FTW!!!

motorsports was shitty too, only had to go once to realize that its not a store that deserves my money.

just bought my 06 1k there and its having a clutch issue so i guess i will get first hand experiance on how they are in customer service.

TALK TO CHARITY NO ONE ELSE THE REST ARE BITCHES.

When i wanted a helment i got flanked by a sales guy that kept pushing me to uber expensive helments. Instead i got one of the clearance rack.

friends dont let friends buy from hinds........... motorsports of columbus FTW!!!

FUCK MOTORSPORTS OF COLUMBUS

I SAT ON 12 bikes and even pushed out a NINJA into the fucking isle and they ignored me. I asked for help and was told someone would be with me and 3 guys were just oogly over some Haybusa outside. I HAD MONEY IN HAND READY TO FUCKING BUY. They had the bike I really really wanted. After that i could not find one for the same price.

They have done that to me twice. When they were called something else.

Also The wonderful ask who tried to charge me more then the sticker telling me the sticker was wrong. THE STICKER WAS MSRP. WTF?

motorsports sucks

hinds sucks

ask sucks

carie and i both bought our bikes from honda northwest. those guys treated both of us great. they have always been super helpful everytime i've been in there. rob has been our sales guy. he's the shit. we're picking up another bike this winter, and we'll be buying it from them.

motorsports sucks

hinds sucks

ask sucks

carie and i both bought our bikes from honda northwest. those guys treated both of us great. they have always been super helpful everytime i've been in there. rob has been our sales guy. he's the shit. we're picking up another bike this winter, and we'll be buying it from them.

I was going to post this exactly, I've been in there quite a few times for parts/just bsing and always had a helpful, honest guy that didn't mind striking up a convo if there wasn't anything to do. We talked about superhawks/ducati's for 15 minutes, he knew a shit load about bikes and we laughed about stupid shit we'd done, etc, honda nw FTW. If I ever buy a bike/new bike from a dealer, it'll probably be that one.

Guest nasty57
i will admitt i had to ask for help but they were very busy. i also know somone that worked there and that helped me get a decent deal. if it wasnt for that then i wouldnt have stuck around and waited for help.