Trying to make a medical decision.

thorne

I know we have some people on here in the medical field. I've got a question, I've had a Discectomy in my lower neck, It has started hurting again sometimes a burning feeling in the back of my neck. When my wife called to get me a appointment they had said something about a 6month wait.

I would like to know if it is something thats normal with this type of procedure or a doc I could go see. I just don't want to go back on pain killers like I was. Who ever thinks Oxycotin is so cool has never been on them and other narcotic pain killers for over a year then decide on there own accord to just flush them down the toilet.

Thanks guys.

did you get an endoscopic disectomy or just a normal one where they fuse bones together?

endoscopic, you'll be in pain for about 2 weeks, then as long as you treat your back right, you won't have pain again. typically though, with any disectomy the pain is typically lower than where the nerve is pinched... with mine, I had shooting pain down my left leg.

Dude I have bills to pay, don't flush them down the ..... ER ya Oxycontin is evil. Drugs are bad MMMMkay?

I was on Oxys when I had my chest surgery. They are hell when you take them everyday. I had to take 1 every 12 hours. Made me motion sick by just walking. Oh and I would have severe itching feeling on my forehead. I itched like I was a crackhead.

I had them go in the front of my kneck. I'm goin gto do what kirk said and go see the doc he suggested which is the doc i had to wait to see because it is my doctor hahaha.

i guesse its good when someone tell you this person is the best and they had already worked on you.

So I'm gonna wait

ummmm I've already had the surgery. Now I can feel my legs again.

I'm just havin some pain again. I'm going to see snook and have some more xrays taken.

I was saying just to not jump back on the operating table.