My buddies 98 turbo tiburon

evan9381

This coming from someone who owns one of the biggest bandwagon bang for the buck cars ever made... you know what that means? You have no taste of your own, you have to adopt someone elses. Is that why you got a Mustang? So no one would pick on you because it was just like thiers? Talk about self esteem issues... :rolleyes:

WTF are you talking about. You started with a Cavilier, which I think everyone IN THE WORLD has destoryed or owned at least one of. You now think you are different cause you went to a Volvo? Come on Nick settle down. Oh and for what its worth I think that Mustang will stomp a hole in your ass. It seems to be pretty quick. :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This coming from someone who owns one of the biggest bandwagon bang for the buck cars ever made... you know what that means? You have no taste of your own, you have to adopt someone elses. Is that why you got a Mustang? So no one would pick on you because it was just like thiers? Talk about self esteem issues... :rolleyes:

You are an idiot. He was making a positive affirmation in this cluster fuck of a thread. Your completely unwarranted assault was akin to me punching you in the face after you asking to be my friend. If this board had an ignore list, I'd be welcoming you to it right now.

One other suggestion, before poking fun at someone by calling them a "linguistical magician"; you should learn to spell the word clarified.

it wouldnt be correct if he spelled it linguistically...."you are a linguistically magician"? cmon. outside of that i dont know of and cant find a "correct form of it, so please enlighten us.

yamaha, i dont like rice and i dont care for tiburons normally, but it's nice for what it is. it's still suttle unlike many cars I see.

I'm not to worried about what people say. My dad collects cars and I work with hime on them from time to time. He has a 1986 Porsche 911 Carerra, and his original 1968 Z28. I plan on sticking around and posting from time to time.

I didn't think that they started making the Z28 until '69? or was it the SS started in '69?

it wouldnt be correct if he spelled it linguistically...."you are a linguistically magician"? cmon. outside of that i dont know of and cant find a "correct form of it, so please enlighten us.

yamaha, i dont like rice and i dont care for tiburons normally, but it's nice for what it is. it's still suttle unlike many cars I see.

No no, he called me out on a simple spelling error like spelling is the biggest fucking fad on the internet these days.

He made an allusive point that linguistics supposedly has everything to do with spelling correctly. And since I didn't spell clarify right he thinks using linguistics in my post was wrong.

Linguistics is the science of language, not the spelling of it.

I'm sure he knew that though since he made such a big shot statement.

have you considered a slightly smaller turbo for quicker, more efficient spooling? as in one of my first post I wasnt trying to bash but the oil cap(radiator cap) comment was funny to point out, and on the other vid it didnt seem like it spooled to awfully quick. maybe consider something smaller it may not make the peak number you're looking for but its all about the power under the curve

The turbo isn't too bad hitting full spool around 3,500rpm. As money comes in, I've thought about spraying the intercooler, or doing a small 40 shot to spool faster.

keep the big turbo and spray it to make it spool.....

way more fun

My thoughts exactly!

Nice tibby. I have heard of people putting turbos on them, but I have never actually seen one, same with the Elantra. I own an '03 Elantra Hatchback as well, and I am on the XD forum with Evan.

Thanks, I enjoy working on it.

my bolt on focus climbs faster than that.....

Well, the pull was done in 4th gear. If I get on it, it's a different story. I'll try to get some better video's.

I didn't think that they started making the Z28 until '69? or was it the SS started in '69?

Z28 in '68, SS in '69.

You are an idiot. He was making a positive affirmation in this cluster fuck of a thread. Your completely unwarranted assault was akin to me punching you in the face after you asking to be my friend. If this board had an ignore list, I'd be welcoming you to it right now.

Thank you im not even sure why he got all pissed about what i said. I totally didnt understand the retaliation.

No no, he called me out on a simple spelling error like spelling is the biggest fucking fad on the internet these days.

He made an allusive point that linguistics supposedly has everything to do with spelling correctly. And since I didn't spell clarify right he thinks using linguistics in my post was wrong.

Let me explain this to you, and to anyone else with comprehension issues. If you're going to use forty-eight cent words to e-beat people, learn to spell them correctly.

Linguistics is the science of language, not the spelling of it.

I'm sure he knew that though since he made such a big shot statement.

Your ability to twist dictionary entries to meet your needs is impressive. It IS in fact, the study of human language; speech to be more concise. That being said, why use it in reference to a post you read on a message board? Wake me up when you're done arguing semantics; I'll be right here.

I like to see non-stock boosted cars, being boosted. I dont know if people understand how expensive and tough it really is. I think with a full build in the future a real rice look would be what this needs, bring power to apc and allumiunm wings!

I like to see non-stock boosted cars, being boosted. I dont know if people understand how expensive and tough it really is. I think with a full build in the future a real rice look would be what this needs, bring power to apc and allumiunm wings!

I'm not sure if this was sarcasm or you were being serious, but no rice on this car. Minus the Fignewton banner.

Let me explain this to you, and to anyone else with comprehension issues. If you're going to use forty-eight cent words to e-beat people, learn to spell them correctly.

Your ability to twist dictionary entries to meet your needs is impressive. It IS in fact, the study of human language; speech to be more concise. That being said, why use it in reference to a post you read on a message board? Wake me up when you're done arguing semantics; I'll be right here.

So clarified is a big word to you huh? Maybe you need a comprehension lesson. When I used clarified, it was not battling anyone. It was posted towards the original poster of the thread in thanks for clarifying what he had done to the car. You were the one who acted like your penis got smacked because I questioned him about the wrench time he put in on his car, not yours.

Funny, dictionary makes no reference to "speech", it does however call linguistics:

-the science of language, including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, pragmatics, and historical linguistics.

-The study of the nature, structure, and variation of language, including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, sociolinguistics, and pragmatics.

-the scientific study of language

-the humanistic study of language and literature

Hrrrmmm, I see nothing there mentioning "speech" or only speech. All those definitions cover speech AND written word.

I was right, you are wrong.

If comprehension is your strong suit, you may have been able to comprehend the "magician" post as sarcasm. Do you need the definition of sarcasm as well?

So clarified is a big word to you huh? Maybe you need a comprehension lesson. When I used clarified, it was not battling anyone. It was posted towards the original poster of the thread in thanks for clarifying what he had done to the car. You were the one who acted like your penis got smacked because I questioned him about the wrench time he put in on his car, not yours.

Funny, dictionary makes no reference to "speech", it does however call linguistics:

-the science of language, including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, pragmatics, and historical linguistics.

-The study of the nature, structure, and variation of language, including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, sociolinguistics, and pragmatics.

-the scientific study of language

-the humanistic study of language and literature

Hrrrmmm, I see nothing there mentioning "speech" or only speech. All those definitions cover speech AND written word.

I was right, you are wrong.

If comprehension is your strong suit, you may have been able to comprehend the "magician" post as sarcasm. Do you need the definition of sarcasm as well?

I'm not quite worried about you e-smacking my penis by asking about someone else's car. :rolleyes: I just get sick of dickheads like you that think that turning a wrench or two makes you a fucking superhero.

Oh, and I'll pass on the sarcasm definition. Instead, I'll define "foot-in-mouth" for you.

It would seem that Mr. Webster disagrees with you, and your definition. http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/linguistics Thanks for playing, though.

I'll spare you the justified and reciprocal "I was right, you are wrong" speech. Maybe I don't need that sarcasm lesson anyway.