Figured I would introduce myself.

yamaha

Hello,

My name is Sean, 22 and live in Pittsburgh, PA. I work for my family doing major in home appliance repair. Have a Associates Degree in Information Technology and a Bachelors Degree in Network Administration. Funny how I ended up fixing appliances. I enjoy what I do and that's important to me.

I appreciate every mostly everything with a motor in it. From my perosnal car which Evan posted up, to anything that runs down the quarter mile. I have some other interest's including fishing, aquariums, dirtbikes/quads, computers.

My family house on the Youghiogheny Lake where boats and jetski's are the normal. The house was bought about 12 years ago and my father and I have done alot of work to bring it where it is today, including a full addition, roof, basically gutting the place.

My father has a 1986 Porsche 911 Carerra and his original 1968 Z28, they don't see the road that much, which is a shame, but we work on them from time to time.

I guess I will be sticking around, seems like a rather interesting place to be.

Thanks,

Sean

Guest sti06
Where do you live around Pittsburgh? I am from Wheeling, WV and once I finish up my master's at OSU next year, I plan on moving to Pittsburgh. I am in Pittsburgh all the time and I love it there. Go Steelers! (Probably a lot of Browns fans on here lol)

You know this is a Columbus Ohio website right? Btw... The windy roads are fun on PA!

Welcome!

I know this is a Columbus based forum, just enjoy interwed forums.

welcome aboard matey. Got pictures of the 68 camaro? 69's are my favorite flavor but I've seen nice 67's and 68's.

Will have pictures tonight.

Where do you live around Pittsburgh? I am from Wheeling, WV and once I finish up my master's at OSU next year, I plan on moving to Pittsburgh. I am in Pittsburgh all the time and I love it there. Go Steelers! (Probably a lot of Browns fans on here lol)

I live in the South Hills. We have alot of diversity here, something always to do.

Guest sti06
I live in the South Hills. We have alot of diversity here, something always to do.

South Hills always used to be the place to go for me and my family before Robinson Town Center opened up. You on the Pittspeed forums?

South Hills always used to be the place to go for me and my family before Robinson Town Center opened up. You on the Pittspeed forums?

On PittSpeed with the same name. I'm more of a Homestead person myself.