CR auto shops - Pinks idea revisited

V8 Beast

To test out the idea I sent Nate from pinks and email. I got a canned message but this is basically what it said...

send some pics of the car you want to build and the team

Nate Pritchett

Casting Director, PINKS

(240) 235-3166 (o)

http://www.speedtv.com/pinks

If any of the shops have an expendable car this would be great for business. Just thought I would bring it back up since they are casting for season 5 as we speak.

If someone gives me a lot of money, we can use my car. Apart from that, I'm in to at least help with the build. Give Jeff, Mike, or Brandon a call and see what they think.

I will bring beer. It would be cool to see a few shops work together. But I know that would never happen. I think a 10 sec colt is in line for this ;). The only thing that sucks about that show is it's not heads up. If you get the first race you can Sandbag like a mother fucker.

I will bring beer. It would be cool to see a few shops work together. But I know that would never happen. I think a 10 sec colt is in line for this ;). The only thing that sucks about that show is it's not heads up. If you get the first race you can Sandbag like a mother fucker.

Hmm.. I've got a spare 4g63 and tranny...

I also had an entire parts car. But thats in a junkyard somewhere local.

If someone could work on making days longer we would do it in a second, until then there isnt enough time. ;)

I figured that was the biggest problem. Most of the you guys get insanely busy during the summer... Mostly because people like me keep breaking their cars ;)

ips has a sti they put like 7 grand into the motor and are selling it for 11 grand maybe they would let cr have it for pinks. we could build on it even more. nos, bigger turbo. or if that dont work i have a buick 455 bored 30 over ready to be built if we could get a car? (stock the buick 455s sit around 500 horse)

I have a Cobra I would gladly donate as long as there was a collection to buy another one if it was lost :D . I would also be ok with a shop doing a custom turbo/spray setup on it, I guess...

(stock the buick 455s sit around 500 horse)

a stock 455 with all the good parts was rated at 375hp and 510ftlbs

you'll have 10-12k in a motor thats competive and only blows up once in while........

a stock 500 cube caddy motor in a chevette went 10's in a car craft article a few years ago

seriously though this mustang just needs gone through and gutted out to be ready to go and If I lose the car I won't even care :)

a stock 455 with all the good parts was rated at 375hp and 510ftlbs

you'll have 10-12k in a motor thats competive and only blows up once in while........

a stock 500 cube caddy motor in a chevette went 10's in a car craft article a few years ago

seriously though this mustang just needs gone through and gutted out to be ready to go and If I lose the car I won't even care :)

We can just do it for fun then. It would be nice to have one of the shops work on it to get there names out there nationally. If Norwalk would agree to be the location, that would be perfect!