yo

Guest saturn

4) I'd attract negative attention from the fuzz/slutty girls/other guys my age

damnit! i need to sell the DSMs and get a stang if it attracts slutty girls..they see a DSM and run..DAMN THE MAN!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah let me go get my parents to buy me a car will.

Please do, something better than a Hyundai. Or at least, don't try to pretend it's fast... not even in autocross. It's not dude... it's just not.

Guest saturn

I heard if you ask Billy (he posted up above) you can get any car to do a 11 second quarter mile...

and it is fast in autocross, so long as I turn off the TCS.

this guy was OK;

http://richard.safier.com/OVR/pe6July22-2007/images/z06_0335.jpg

Guest saturn

nothing wrong with mustangs, I just don't want one. check a few pages back.

I actually liked the orange one that came to autocross (pic above) - he kept spinning out even on his R-compound hoosiers and it made the day a little more exciting. he hit one cone and didn't finish one of his runs but still got a really good time (54.487 seconds). beat me by like 5 seconds.

I heard if you ask Billy (he posted up above) you can get any car to do a 11 second quarter mile

You seem to love to twist my words dont you? how about we race instead of you making smart ass coments on here? Any race you want,dig roll w/e, 200$ put up or shut up.

Guest fist302
yeah let me go get my parents to buy me a car will.

The only vehicle my parents purchased for me was my first car when i was 16 and that was the good ol Grand marquis. Sure you autocross your car and have done a few mods and thats cool, but i doubt the people on this board give a fuck about the details.

Guest fist302
sup will, good to see you on here bro

Nothing much Bill, i have been on here for a little bit but i dont post much. As far as you digging the Hyundai for cash you know he will just back down. It also kinda makes the nova look slower than it is when your asking for a 200$ race with a Hyundai heads up.

Nothing much Bill, i have been on here for a little bit but i dont post much. As far as you digging the Hyundai for cash you know he will just back down. It also kinda makes the nova look slower than it is when your asking for a 200$ race with a Hyundai heads up.

Well, If he backs down that just proves my point that he doesnt belong here. And the nova is slow :( it needs a big block

• 3 weeks later...
Guest saturn

IF his car is actually running and has an engine installed:

1) stock for stock, that's not even a close or exciting race regardless of roll/dig/lengths. I'm not retarded. it'd be like Ben seriously challenging a Vespa to a race.

2) it's not worth the gas to prove a stock (?) '68 nova is faster than a hyundai elantra going in a straight line

3) he doesn't have $200 anyway

maybe autocross. your car would either stall, leak gas everywhere, or spin out.

IF his car is actually running and has an engine installed:

1) stock for stock, that's not even a close or exciting race regardless of roll/dig/lengths. I'm not retarded. it'd be like Ben seriously challenging a Vespa to a race.

2) it's not worth the gas to prove a stock (?) '68 nova is faster than a hyundai elantra going in a straight line

3) he doesn't have $200 anyway

maybe autocross. your car would either stall, leak gas everywhere, or spin out.

1) My car is far from stock, and it runs very well. That being said, there are plenty of cars on here that would put mine to shame. Any car you would ever drive not being one of them.

2) probably not, but it wouldnt be worth the time or gas to run a hyundai elantra in ANY kind of race. Even autocross.

3) Im pretty positive i make more money in two weeks then you do in a whole month, if anyone didnt have the money it would be you. My toolbox alone is worth more than your car.

My point wasnt to prove that my car is faster than his, i already know that. My point is, that this kid is fucking retarded and is the type of person you dont want out at the meets no matter what he is driving.

Prime example, the night he started my Trans am with a screw driver and did burnouts in it while it was being stored at a freinds property.

Guest saturn
My car is far from stock, and it runs very well.

I said "stock for stock" as in stock your car vs. stock my car. my car isn't stock either... but it's still slower than your car.

you're the one asking ME to race for $200, not the other way around. I KNOW your car is faster... accepting your lame challenge would be like me flushing $200 down the toilet... so now that we understand this, what's the point you're trying to make?

Im pretty positive i make more money in two weeks then you do in a whole month, if anyone didnt have the money it would be you.

ok... that's really cool I guess... but I don't want to clean toilets... sooo...

My toolbox alone is worth more than your car.

yeah but can your toolbox get you to work? didn't think so.

Prime example, the night he started my Trans am with a screw driver and did burnouts in it while it was being stored at a freinds property.

haha ... you still remember this? that was like 4 years ago. if I remember correctly, not only did I not start it (it was rick or david pryce or something) and not do burnouts (I slowly backed it out and it lost some traction on the wet tarp you parked it on for like 1 second), but you're the one who backed down after confronting me about it... after I explained to you that it was just in the way and we had to move it to get Rick's truck out. I was eating pringles and laughing at you because you were SO SERIOUS and I was like man settle down I moved it 3 feet. that car was trash... you wished you were David Hasselhoff or something.

this kid is fucking retarded and is the type of person you dont want out at the meets no matter what he is driving.

I don't go to your "meets"... last "meet" I was at was central point years back with the monza, and that was lame as hell... "ANYBODY WANNA RAAAACE?" ...haha. and the guy who pulled up in a stock civic with no hood whatsoever... in the rain. your dad telling me to go race a mustang for money. telling me guys there have guns and are serious business. what a joke.

if your idea of a challenge is beating cars in much lower classes, you probably shouldn't be here. if you showed up at any actual sanctioned event, regardless of if it was autocross, drag racing, whatever... they'd tell you to buzz off and not come back, ever. you are an arrogant :asshole: who thinks he has something to prove. no one cares.

why are you still trying so hard? you're just making an ass out of yourself. this thread has turned into you trying to prove your muscle cars are cooler than my tiny korean import. I said your cars suck, not that my car is better. do you rev at daewoos?

Why dont you just come down to the barn this weekend? we will ask everybody what really happened. And there is no way in hell i would have ever back down to your punk ass. Quit talking shit, your a fucking fag and you always have been. And ive been going to sanctioned races for years, so tell me why i would get kicked out again? IDK they might kick your hunchback dad out for rollin up in a jeep

Guest saturn

haha

I'm positive you backed down. or just gave up. however you want to say it. you started out wanting to kick my ass and ended up going home after I told you what really happened and how it wasn't a big deal and you're a drama queen. I ate some pringles and nothing happened.

what does my dad have to do with anything? now you want to race his jeep? maybe YOUR dad would get kicked out for showing up in his oscar meyer weinermobile.

http://www.tomstrongman.com/RoadTests/ChevySSR/Images/10back.jpg

haha

I'm positive you backed down. or just gave up. however you want to say it. you started out wanting to kick my ass and ended up going home after I told you what really happened and how it wasn't a big deal and you're a drama queen. I ate some pringles and nothing happened.

what does my dad have to do with anything? now you want to race his jeep? maybe YOUR dad would get kicked out for showing up in his oscar meyer weinermobile.

Seriously just stop talking, You want to show up to the barn or meet up somewhere like a man then we can race. Otherwise, stop talking shit over the internet. The SSR, the nova, my grandmas 06 V6 mustang will all burn you. maybe i should test a stock 4 door cobalt from my work and come to your autocross shit. Since you obviously have no interest in any real racing.

Guest saturn

haha

I have no interest in wasting gas "racing" a car with twice the power of my car. I am not retarded.

I thought you worked at jiffy lube?

show up in your cobalt. you could run in a stock class. if you win you'll get a trophy. but something tells me that won't happen.