yo

Guest saturn

1) Not everyone has a GT.

2) No, it's really not that bad.

3) And your point is?

4a) A cop pulled me over and told me my tint was horribly illegal. He then proceeded to tell me my car looked amazing with it. Lastly, he drove away without even a warning.

4b) How is this a problem?

4c) I don't see much happening with this one either.

It's all up to you, I presonally just wouldn't drive/mod your car. Welcome.

what is the other part of 4A you are leaving out....? Also I get better MPG with my v8 ls1 then I did with my 2001 monte carlo. As long are you not flooring it and burning out all the time they get good MPG. But not as good as a lil 4 banger does.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the other part of 4A you are leaving out....? Also I get better MPG with my v8 ls1 then I did with my 2001 monte carlo. As long are you not flooring it and burning out all the time they get good MPG. But not as good as a lil 4 banger does.

It's not my fault I was born with connections :cool:

it is a simple mod, it just requires a 2nd person to help w/ bleeding the system. ive probably done 4-5 already...i was trying to get it done at seans this weekend, but we had bigger things to do...we can probably do both cars in 30 minutes or less.

Guest saturn
evan: I'll probably have time this weekend if my calipers don't come in... if not I'm installing my new calipers for the rear, they're dying.

welcome to a racing forum where most people race their car, oh and i would not call plugs and wires mods.

I wouldn't spend another dollar on that car for performance shit, but that's me.. welcome to the board maybe you'll learn something.

And that is why I heart you both.

Guest saturn

seeing as they are an improvement over OEM and cost a little bit more, I would call NGK iridium spark plugs and wires a mod. not the most difficult or amazing mod, but they're noticeably better than the stock champion plugs/wires. and they're blue (+5 HP). it's not like I have seat covers and green LED windshield washer fluid nozzles. the only sticker in my window is a parking pass.

as far as "where most people race their cars" goes -- I'll assume you mean legal racing on a track... well, autocross is a form of racing on a track, and I plan on doing that soon.

I didn't join this forum to win a trophy or compare my car to your mustangs and firebirds or something, I know my car isn't exactly a speed demon. but I like my car, and I enjoy improving it. and that's all that matters to me.

Sorry but I Have 1 step colder NGK Iridiums and no they don't get me 5 hp, they allow me to run a little more boost because my car is dynotuned with them. I'll bet $20 you car has never been tuned. If you really think Spark Plugs gain you 5 hp when you screw them in, then you need to not be here.

Ive known this guy for awhile (used to live a couple blocks away). He used to have a old monza wagon with a 6 cylinder that he told everyone ran 11's in the 1/4 and he wasnt being sarcastic. Andrew, go back to your elantra forum.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest saturn

not only did I never tell anyone that (11 seconds in a stock buick-v6 monza wagon? I'm not a retard!), but you used to want to buy that car off of me and put the engine from your rust bucket nova in it. so uh... wtf? if you still want the car, I left it on the side of I-70 near Huber Heights ;)

hey, remember when my brake lines were dry-rotted, but you said bleeding the brakes would fix it? nice try.

:asshole:

hey maybe you can bring your camaro to the next autocross and "beat everyone"

"the "S" means "SUSPENSION" --you

where are you posting this from anyway? that computer you gave nick was a piece of shit... you must be on a pentium 2 with dialup or something.

not only did I never tell anyone that (11 seconds in a stock buick-v6 monza wagon? I'm not a retard!), but you used to want to buy that car off of me and put the engine from your rust bucket nova in it. so uh... wtf? if you still want the car, I left it on the side of I-70 near Huber Heights ;)

hey, remember when my brake lines were dry-rotted, but you said bleeding the brakes would fix it? nice try.

:asshole:

hey maybe you can bring your camaro to the next autocross and "beat everyone"

"the "S" means "SUSPENSION" --you

where are you posting this from anyway? that computer you gave nick was a piece of shit... you must be on a pentium 2 with dialup or something.

Andrew,

A) I said something about putting a motor i had sitting around in my garage in that monza and see how long b4 it destroyed itself. and you definitley tryed to tell everyone that car was fast and ran 11's and that shit.

B) I bled the brakes for you, then told you that some of them needed replaced. Dont forget YOU ASKED ME to bleed your brakes for you.

C) WTF are you talking about? i dont even have a camaro.

D) My dad GAVE nick that computer, as in no money was exchanged. and what does it matter what kind of computer i have? i thought this was a car site.

Point is, you dont belong here. Im glad you found a car you enjoy but i dont think this site is for you. go back to your autocross and trying to flame on muscle cars to everyone you talk to.

Guest saturn

haha

arguing on the internet...

yeah, a stock V6 runs 11 second quarter miles. and has a flux capacitor and goes back in time.

nick said he gave your dad 300 or 400 for it. maybe you're right and it was something else he traded, and not money? take it up with nick.

rednecks standing on the hood of their cutlasses yelling "ANYBODY WANNA RACE?" at central point... your dad talking about how it's super-serious business...

if that's what this website is full of, I'm glad to be not welcome!

Guest saturn

hey ben!

ben knows all about my car that does 11 second 1/4 miles.

http://www.v8monza.com/album/images/vega-wagon/v-wagon-yr-orng-NCDrew-315.jpg