yo

Guest saturn

Guest hotrodmama024
haha

I have no interest in wasting gas "racing" a car with twice the power of my car. I am not retarded.

I thought you worked at jiffy lube?

show up in your cobalt. you could run in a stock class. if you win you'll get a trophy. but something tells me that won't happen.

You sounds like a dumb ass little kid. You want to race... lets go big boy! I dont want to waste your racing gas. HAHAHAHA

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha

I have no interest in wasting gas "racing" a car with twice the power of my car. I am not retarded.

I thought you worked at jiffy lube?

show up in your cobalt. you could run in a stock class. if you win you'll get a trophy. but something tells me that won't happen.

A stock new 4 door cobalt has twice the power of a hyundai?

I definitley dont work at jiffy lube, i work at a dealership now as a mechanic.

Meet us down at ackerman this wekend, bring your little stop watch and ill bring whatever car you want me too. I bet i get a better time. And i will put money on it, if you have any money to put down.

Guest saturn
You sounds like a dumb ass little kid. You want to race... lets go big boy! I dont want to waste your racing gas. HAHAHAHA

well I guess I's ams a dumb ass little kids for understanding simple math and reasoning:

V8 > I4

for me to "race" him would be a waste of time, gas, and not to mention, an unnecessary risk of injuring someone or getting a speeding ticket since I'm sure he'll want to do it on Marconi Blvd. or something equally stupid.

I'm not claiming my car is "fast" or asking him to race. all I said was he has shitty rustbuckets and he thinks they're sweet. he keeps bringing up stuff from years ago to somehow attempt to make himself feel like a big man and it isn't working, so all he has is "let's race!"

it doesn't take vast amounts of skill to make a powerful car drive in a straight line. with the exception of actual drag cars of course.

Guest saturn
A stock new 4 door cobalt has twice the power of a hyundai?

I definitley dont work at jiffy lube, i work at a dealership now as a mechanic.

Meet us down at ackerman this wekend, bring your little stop watch and ill bring whatever car you want me too. I bet i get a better time. And i will put money on it, if you have any money to put down.

stock 2007 cobalt: 2.2L inline-4, DOHC 16v, variable valve timing, front wheel drive, 2,824 lbs curb weight, about 145 horsepower

stock 2003 elantra gt: 2.0L inline-4, DOHC 16v, variable valve timing, front wheel drive, 2,635 lbs curb weight, about 138 horsepower

your car is a LITTLE bit more powerful, but it weighs more so it's probably about even if not slower due to it being a lifeless chevy malibu with a different name. twice as much power? where did you go to school?

PS: I was talking about your rustbuckets, not your chevy girlycar.

Guest hotrodmama024
well I guess I's ams a dumb ass little kids for understanding simple math and reasoning:

V8 > I4

for me to "race" him would be a waste of time, gas, and not to mention, an unnecessary risk of injuring someone or getting a speeding ticket since I'm sure he'll want to do it on Marconi Blvd. or something equally stupid.

I'm not claiming my car is "fast" or asking him to race. all I said was he has shitty rustbuckets and he thinks they're sweet. he keeps bringing up stuff from years ago to somehow attempt to make himself feel like a big man and it isn't working, so all he has is "let's race!"

it doesn't take vast amounts of skill to make a powerful car drive in a straight line. with the exception of actual drag cars of course.

Just seems you need to race thats all.... Actually i am a corners rearwheel driver? now what? race?

V8 > I4

Im not 16 anymore dude, the shitty rust bucket era is over. If i wanted, i could have a new camaro or GTO ot mustang but i dont want my daddy buying me my shit. I pay for MY own cars,gas, ect. You came onto a RACING forum with your gay little hyundai talking shit about mustangs and such, so if your car is so much better than those cars why dont you race them? Hotrodmama has a camaro that im pretty sure will put some serious lengths on me and you wont even race my "rustbucket"

Were we looking at the same guy?

Page 1 went well, besides in the wrong forum. He took what was dished out, I mean coming to a racing forum with a "modded" elantra takes stones. You subsitute evo where he said elantra and things would have panned out differently.

Guest saturn

I never said my car was a race car. I said hi to everyone because it's the welcome forum and it's good manners to introduce yourself and your car when joining a new car forum.

you (billy) started shit. I didn't even mention your name and you showed up and started talking crap.

I never said my car is better than a mustang, I said 1) I don't like mustangs (personal preference) and 2) your cars suck. sure they are fast, but I wouldn't want a fast car if it was covered in rust and 3 different colors of primer.

I don't want to race your car because IT is twice as powerful as mine and it would be pointless and stupid. I thought you meant that the COBALT was twice as fast (but looking back I see you had a question mark at the end) so nevermind. point I was making is that the stock cobalt is almost identical to the stock elantra GT.

if you really want to race so bad then I will, but I already know I'll lose in a straight line race. it's no contest. get what I'm saying? putting up $200 for a race I know I can't win doesn't make me a pussy, it makes me a retard.

there are plenty of people who take advantage of the full potential of their elantra GTs -- there are even a few guys who have turbocharged them. if you look at the ones in korea they're competing against STi and really fast respectable cars... MINE is not one of those, but it's my car and I like it. that's all I ever said. so quit trying to have an argument when there isn't one to be had.

I never said my car was a race car. I said hi to everyone because it's the welcome forum and it's good manners to introduce yourself and your car when joining a new car forum.

you (billy) started shit. I didn't even mention your name and you showed up and started talking crap.

I never said my car is better than a mustang, I said 1) I don't like mustangs (personal preference) and 2) your cars suck. sure they are fast, but I wouldn't want a fast car if it was covered in rust and 3 different colors of primer.

I don't want to race your car because IT is twice as powerful as mine and it would be pointless and stupid. I thought you meant that the COBALT was twice as fast (but looking back I see you had a question mark at the end) so nevermind. point I was making is that the stock cobalt is almost identical to the stock elantra GT.

if you really want to race so bad then I will, but I already know I'll lose in a straight line race. it's no contest. get what I'm saying? putting up $200 for a race I know I can't win doesn't make me a pussy, it makes me a retard.

there are plenty of people who take advantage of the full potential of their elantra GTs -- there are even a few guys who have turbocharged them. if you look at the ones in korea they're competing against STi and really fast respectable cars... MINE is not one of those, but it's my car and I like it. that's all I ever said. so quit trying to have an argument when there isn't one to be had.

Who are you to say anything about MY cars? Your car (the one you have now) is the first car ive seen you in that doesnt look like you bought it from the junkyard.Your monza barely had anything left of the quarter panels and what about that corsica? Yea, ive owned some crappy cars like the trans am. Come look at my car now and tell me where you see primer? you havent even seen my car so dont talk shit about it. My last nova was the same way, that car didnt have any rust on it and it was not primered either. What i dont understand is why you are here? You dont want to race anybody, and all you have done since you joined is talk shit. Im glad you like your car, its a decent looking car that gets you where you need to go. But, as you even said it is not a race car so why are you on a racing forum?

Its gonna be awhile. I start NTB tomorrow. I really dont want to but I have no choice. The way this is going I think it might keep me entertained though. All yeah, I ordered my gas :) and I guess my car is gay since its a mustang right.

Its gonna be awhile. I start NTB tomorrow. I really dont want to but I have no choice. The way this is going I think it might keep me entertained though. All yeah, I ordered my gas :) and I guess my car is gay since its a mustang right.

Thats sux =( atleast you wont be unemployed anymore lol.

Yea accroding to hyundai boy here with his CAI,blue plugs&wires and 5 point racing harness your car aint worth shit. hahahaha. OH i forgot he has foglights too, those add like 50hp.

Ryan your car couldn't touch a Hyundai so just see your way out of this thread. ;)

I had no idea you were out of Columbus, I guess I've just been out of the loop.

inb4dakitchenmove

Ryan your car couldn't touch a Hyundai so just see your way out of this thread. ;)

I had no idea you were out of Columbus, I guess I've just been out of the loop.

inb4dakitchenmove

Hahahahha. Dont be scared of performance lol. Yeah I moved to cleveland for school. Yeah I see this thread getting locked.

Guest saturn

still want to race? Hyundai can never lose. if you're too afraid, I'll race you in the Subaru.

there you go again bringing up shit from the past no one cares about...

sure I had a shitty toyota van (cost: $100) and a shitty '78 monza with rust below the doors (cost: $300), but who cares? I never claimed THOSE were amazing cars either. I had fun with them then they both blew up. last I checked I was in high school, working at calltech (they don't even exist anymore), and that was almost 8 years ago.

I'm sure you've learned a few things now, but if you want to keep bringing up shit from the past... remember when you "fixed" the brakes on the monza by bleeding about 4 quarts of brake fluid onto the garage floor? completely missing that the brake lines were dry rotted and the master cylinder was shot... that's ASE certified. even your dad told you that you don't know what you're doing. even I was able to figure it out and fix it after reading a manual or two.

the Corsica was better than any cars your dad has ever bought for you, Billy. and the only reason I sold it was I wanted a 5-speed that got good mileage. it was still running strong, and it didn't have any rust on it, just the well known GM paint peeling issue. I had to replace the power steering pump... but come on, it was a 15 year old car. it got me to my current job where I make enough to be able to afford a newer car and a nicer apartment.

fact is I have a nice car with no rust on it now and I bought it myself. you're still driving rust buckets (painting over rust doesn't make it disappear) paid for by your dad. I live by myself and pay my own bills, you live with your dad on government cheese. your cars may suck but they have some potential, but right now they're not muscle cars, even if they can beat a Hyundai.

also you got it wrong: the yellow fog lights actually add 60 hp, but one of the bulbs burnt out so I'm only getting 30 right now. I gotta save up to get a new bulb because they are special korean import bulbs and are hard to come by.

still want to race? Hyundai can never lose. if you're too afraid, I'll race you in the Subaru.

there you go again bringing up shit from the past no one cares about...

sure I had a shitty toyota van (cost: $100) and a shitty '78 monza with rust below the doors (cost: $300), but who cares? I never claimed THOSE were amazing cars either. I had fun with them then they both blew up. last I checked I was in high school, working at calltech (they don't even exist anymore), and that was almost 8 years ago.

I'm sure you've learned a few things now, but if you want to keep bringing up shit from the past... remember when you "fixed" the brakes on the monza by bleeding about 4 quarts of brake fluid onto the garage floor? completely missing that the brake lines were dry rotted and the master cylinder was shot... that's ASE certified. even your dad told you that you don't know what you're doing. even I was able to figure it out and fix it after reading a manual or two.

the Corsica was better than any cars your dad has ever bought for you, Billy. and the only reason I sold it was I wanted a 5-speed that got good mileage. it was still running strong, and it didn't have any rust on it, just the well known GM paint peeling issue. I had to replace the power steering pump... but come on, it was a 15 year old car. it got me to my current job where I make enough to be able to afford a newer car and a nicer apartment.

fact is I have a nice car with no rust on it now and I bought it myself. you're still driving rust buckets (painting over rust doesn't make it disappear) paid for by your dad. I live by myself and pay my own bills, you live with your dad on government cheese. your cars may suck but they have some potential, but right now they're not muscle cars, even if they can beat a Hyundai.

also you got it wrong: the yellow fog lights actually add 60 hp, but one of the bulbs burnt out so I'm only getting 30 right now. I gotta save up to get a new bulb because they are special korean import bulbs and are hard to come by.

Lets get a few things straight here bro, when i bled your brakes it was because you asked me to do it. I told you that some of the lines needed replaced but whatever. MY DAD HAS NEVER ONCE BOUGHT ME A CAR. so i dont know where the fuck you are getting that from. He helped me get my s10 when i was in school, but he was paid back shortly afterwards. And yes, i have had shitty cars before, so have you no big deal. The cars Myself and my family have now are all things that you will never be able to have. The SSR, was bought with cash. The 06 mustang was bought with cash. No financing loans or any of that bullshit. MY nova That i paid for, along with all of my other cars that I paid for, were paid for in cash. My nova may not be a mint condition show car, but it is by far not a rustbucket or a peice of shit. I havent even had it that long anyways, restorations take longer than 4 months. I by no means live off of my father, i have a very good job making my own money and i pay for all my shit myself. Seriously, just quit running your mouth about my shit and my family over the fucking internet and everything will be gravy.

Guest saturn

hey does the weinermobile get good mileage? I was going to have my dad buy one with his govt. cheese, but I was curious

http://www.offroaders.com/album/clearfield/clear05-2K/images/Dcp_0447-l.jpg