CR Wheel Medic Pricing

SilverAudiMike

We are offering commercial pricing on all repairs and custom work to CR members. We can do any liquid color with a powdercoat clear. This includes refinishing for $85 per wheel, reconditioning (straigten/refinish) for $105, and black powder for $65 a wheel. Mounting and balancing is $11 per tire and a few dollars more for larger sizes. We also sell high end wheels and can get any brand of tire. Black powder is hot right now, especially stock wheels. PM or post here with any questions or enquiries.

Mike @ wheelmedic inc.

What do you do about plastic center caps? If I have the wheels done in black, can you do them to match?

I would like to know as well.

Also, I'm guessing this price includes stripping the wheel?

Is there any more price increase if I wanted a polished lip on the wheel? or still $85.

• 4 weeks later...

Pricing Matrix:

Straighten Only: $75

Straighten Chrome: $85

Weld Adder (each weld): $10

Machine Bead: $50

Refinish Only (liquid base/powder clear): $85

Refinish and Straighten: $105

Single Stage Powder Coat (black, white or primer gray): $65

Bright/Shadow Adder: $35

Premium Refinish Adder: $45

Magnesium Adder: $60

Two Piece Adder: $20

M&B: 17''@$11,19''@$12.50,21''@$14

Tire Disposal: $2

Im working on getting solid pricing on Powder Coating items other than wheels. Our refinish process will allow us to let you choose any color and still have the durability of the Powder Coat clear as well as use the single stage black/white/primer gray.

Feel free to give me a call or PM me with any price or process questions. 989-6132.

Mike @ Wheel Medic Inc

• 8 months later...

Mike,

Do you guys guarantee color match on repairs? One of the 19's for the Audi has some rash that I'd like to get fixed but the wheels were a custom anthrocite finish and I'm paranoid that if I have the one wheel fixed that it'll end up a different shade.

Andy