Looking to Get my car tuned

Martin

So my speedometer doesn't read right and everything is just fucked up. i figure i should just get the car tuned and take care of everything. Can anybody either direct me to a thread or tell me what are some good shops that tune cars. I know obviously IPS and Slowmotion are popular but i also would like to know prices and maybe numbers. also customer feed back. im not trying to put too much more into the engine. im trying to save up for something better.

thanks

If you have a mustang and it needs tuned you need Dynotune motorsports, or Rob Lasota. I don't know about the 6 cyl mustangs, but Dyno Brian did miracles on my 5.0. Both guys are site sponsors and will treat you well.

ok well that sounds good. do you have a number. i just want a decent tune. it will take to much effort to change my speedo ring and i wouldn't mind seeing what the v6 can do b4 i get rid of it

If it's the speedo ring, just change it, I am sure either someone can help you, or a shop can do it.

I thought you could just change the speedo gear? Why is your speedo off? Gears?

If so I just changed my speedo gear which takes about 4 minutes.

this is freaking amazing:thumbup:

the speedo ring is what needs to be changed. the speedo gear has already been done. to properly do it you need to buy 2 speedos. one that goes in the side of the trany( the one that Kevin is talking about which is realy easy) and the second one which involves taking off the driveshaft. I do need to do this because of gears.Kevin wins.

Martin, I think I seen you on High Street a day or two ago.

you probably did see me. it was during all that gay pride shit that was going on. i had to work down a Rojo on friday and saturday. i was pissed. i had to listen to so much gay music and watch gay people kiss and walk around in gay ass underwear. it was so freaking GAY.:doh:

im comfortable doing it on a lift which i would like to do at north end rench but right now its a bussy time and i dont realy want to do this on jacks. i guess if i get bored one day i can just do it sometime. another problem though is my car idles at 500 RPM's when the car is off. im not too sure why. maybe my car is just beaslty.

im comfortable doing it on a lift which i would like to do at north end rench but right now its a bussy time and i dont realy want to do this on jacks. i guess if i get bored one day i can just do it sometime. another problem though is my car idles at 500 RPM's when the car is off. im not too sure why. maybe my car is just beaslty.

take out the gauge cluster and see if the tach needle is sticking, and no its not because you car is beastly