Free Stuff

CbusBusa

Hey guys i'm moving out of my house into an apartment. i have to get rid of a bunch of stuff. i haven't gone through everything yet. i know off hand i have a dynomax shorty headers for a third gen fbody-came off an 84 TA, i also have parts left over from my M6 conversion in my TA. complete console, flexplate, shifter, cables, etc. i just need to get rid of this stuff fast so i figured if anyone needs it.....

I also have an AEM cold air intake(blue) off an 02 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T. i paid over $300 and it's only about 2 months old. $125 obo

Hey guys i'm moving out of my house into an apartment. i have to get rid of a bunch of stuff. i haven't gone through everything yet. i know off hand i have a turbo 400 4x4 tranny, sbc parts-alternator, dynomax shorty headers, misc parts. i also have parts left over from my M6 conversion in my TA. complete console, flexplate, shifter, cables, etc. i just need to get rid of this stuff fast so i figured if anyone needs it.....

Mark,

I am in Hilliard also and can pick up Monday evening. My son's car is a 94 Z28 so the items related to that are what I would be interested in.

Thanks.

Rich

the trans, alternator, and water pump are gone. i still have the conversion parts and headers. i also have an edelbrock performer intake, set of cragar s/s wheels with tires, and a rear set of bfg drag radials mounted on 16" silver TA wheels. these things i'd have to sell or the wife would kill me.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
i still have the conversion parts and headers. i also have an edelbrock performer intake, set of cragar s/s wheels with tires, and a rear set of bfg drag radials mounted on 16" silver TA wheels. these things i'd have to sell or the wife would kill me.

prices on intake cragars? Interested in the headers Can come buy tomorrow eve...... pm me number I will be in the columbus area or give me a call 614-365-1324 thanks

i did the M6 conversion on my car. what i have left is the auto stuff. the cragars are 15x10 and 14x7. they were on my show car that's been driven about 500 miles in the last 10 years. so they are in great shape and the tires are like new. they are original cragar s/s wheels with the removable caps. $500 obo the drag radials are 255/50/r16 they still have lots of life left since they weren't street driven. $200 i'd let the edelbrock performer intake go for $50.

• 2 weeks later...
well someone said they'd come take this stuff and of course i still have it. i still have the third gen headers and automatic parts listed above for a 4th gen(free). the cragars, bfg DR's and intake are still for sale. the prices listed are OBO. i need to free up some space. make a reasonable offer and they're yours.