Track Wednesday

Amy

Just seeing who might be going to the track tomorrow?

I will be hauling the car out (finally on slicks!! yaay)

Going to leave around 430p probably from Hilliard. Anyone interested in going post up!

Guest MyV6IsFast3r
I may stop out. What is it, test and tune or something. I'll be driving the Yellow Cavalier if I do come out though. Z's gettin some paint.

Amy

One of the guys I work with saw you at the track the last time you were there. You met him one of the times you came up to the hanger. James..... Anyway I wanted to tell you that he was going to come up and say something to you but he was soo excited he forgot my name..... lol I thought that was funny as hell and wanted to tell you.

Yeah I went out last night (new slicks mounted) Got the car off the line really nicely! Wheels went up pretty good.. but then POOF snappage again on the belt :-( only took about 4 ribs off but still went poof- was a used belt from Wednesday that we had put on.. but I will be picking up the new belt here this weekend after NHRA.

I remember him though.. :-)

we know those moostangs dont hold up like the F-bodies. I still have stock door handles, radio, starter, and of course the thing mustang owners see the most of ,,,,,

my tail lights. lol

hahaha... oh so true.

I really wanted to go. I have never been to one of the test and tunes at trails. I got tied up at work.

My car is now ready so let me know when you guys head out again and I will see if I can get out!

(working on breaking the rear in my car...then mine can be down like all of the Mustangs)

Maybe I will swing by Ray's on the way and he can hook the T/A up with some spray!

I really wanted to go. I have never been to one of the test and tunes at trails. I got tied up at work.

My car is now ready so let me know when you guys head out again and I will see if I can get out!

(working on breaking the rear in my car...then mine can be down like all of the Mustangs)

Maybe I will swing by Ray's on the way and he can hook the T/A up with some spray!

Casey come up to dragway 42 tonight (friday) for the test and tune.

Just say the word and I will help you pull the trigger on the nitrous lol