Waste Oil???

35RFTW

Our service department is heated with a waste oil heater. Only issue is that the supply for waste oil this year is next to none for some reason. If anyone has any leads on a source for the stuff, I and more importantly our service department would greatly appreciate it. We will even take your old oil from your car or bike if you want to drop if off here in Delaware. We are also more than willing to come pickup the oil if it is 50 gallons or more. If you are with some type of company that has a lot of waste oil, we will even bring a 55 gallon drum for you to fill for us. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Our service department is heated with a waste oil heater. Only issue is that the supply for waste oil this year is next to none for some reason. If anyone has any leads on a source for the stuff, I and more importantly our service department would greatly appreciate it. We will even take your old oil from your car or bike if you want to drop if off here in Delaware. We are also more than willing to come pickup the oil if it is 50 gallons or more. If you are with some type of company that has a lot of waste oil, we will even bring a 55 gallon drum for you to fill for us. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Have you tried the AutoZone trucking company down by Jeg's? They probably run through oil pretty fast... Sure you already thought of that, but ya never know...

just try to make sure no antifreeze in the oil, our clean-burns keep getting messed up by guys mixing antifreeze with waste oil, kills the filters and plugs up burners. \

good luck to you on the search, all our spare oil goes to be used in diesel cars, mix it down 40% waste oil and 60% diesel. kinda smokey but runs ok.

wish I had one of those bishes for my house lol.. I dont have much but your welcome to it.. but I cant deliver it. If you know you will be in the Dublin area by chance you can swing by and pick it up. Like I said, it isnt much but its free... its in one of those Culligan water jugs, a little over half full. PM me if you are going to be in the area and want it.

• 2 weeks later...
can it run on semen? I think I saw a 55 gallon drum of that in Casper's Garage :dunno:

That's funny!

Have you tried the AutoZone trucking company down by Jeg's? They probably run through oil pretty fast... Sure you already thought of that, but ya never know...

Yeah they actually have someone who buys it on contract.

just try to make sure no antifreeze in the oil, our clean-burns keep getting messed up by guys mixing antifreeze with waste oil, kills the filters and plugs up burners. \

good luck to you on the search, all our spare oil goes to be used in diesel cars, mix it down 40% waste oil and 60% diesel. kinda smokey but runs ok.

Yeah it is somewhat of a pita, but it does work very well when it works.

i have probably 6 gallon jugs full, i need rid of

i usally take them to autozone and dump them

id love to have a big drum to fill up and someon eto hual away when its full

We have 55 gallon drums available.

Pickup is possible if it is 50+ gallons. If you bring it to us(20+ gal) we will pay $1/gallon. Let me know guys!!!

• 3 weeks later...

We have 55 gallon drums available.

Pickup is possible if it is 50+ gallons. If you bring it to us(20+ gal) we will pay $1/gallon. Let me know guys!!!

it would be cool if someone in columbus had some garage space and could house one of these, then we could just bring our used oil to the can and CS can pick it up when its full. preferably a central location :D