anyone on ohiohondas?

TurboRust

I was trying to sign up for the site then it sent me an email saying I was registered, but still wont let me log in. can you maybe make a post about it over there or contact an admin and figure it out.

thanks,

I signed up as 04mach

well i guess i'm not cool enough to be on ohio hondas heres the email i got today

"club@ohiohondas.com"

to me

show details

8:25 am (11 hours ago)

Account was DECLINED per Admins...

Thanks,

OH-Staff!

- Show quoted text -

can any of you guys that are on there keep an eye out for 16" 4 lug wheels for sale. Thanks,

WTF? Why would they decline you?

Cause he has a mustang. If you want them to accept you I prolly wouldn't use the name 04Mach.

OH is a pretty cool board, besides the fact that its a lot of drama. Good board to sell stuff too. Their are a few downsides to it though like any board.

The only other guess I can have is the admin knows you are from CR. Most the board hates CR and it's members, plus they have a very strict no street racing policy.

I say try again with a different name.

I was trying to sign up for the site then it sent me an email saying I was registered, but still wont let me log in. can you maybe make a post about it over there or contact an admin and figure it out.

thanks,

I signed up as 04mach

Most likely, its the username. I attempted to sign up 3 times with "2003dakotart" and didn't even get a decline notice.

I would try to log in every couple of days and eventually it would tell me the account didn't exist and wanted me to sign up.

I changed the name to "1991crx" and they approved it in about a day.

also, you cannot create a new thread in the sell section until you have accumulated "Dollarz" or something like that.

basically you get credit for certain posts, or creating new threads, etc.

if you get signed up and need to sell something ill donate some of my dollars to ya so u can sell stuff i have a ton....and yea the site has its ups and downs just like any other site

Ya. I'll do the same. Just let us know. :D