45mins to decide custom plate...

dragknee66

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so...how long do GTO's nap for?

im kidding

you know theres gonna be people who dont get it...with everything being capitalized, its not gonna look like "GTOSnap"

I always thought it would be cool to have a hp number like 100 or so lower than you actually had. So like you have 450hp but the licence says 350, it would confuse a lot of people.

Oh yeah, I know this guy, like, and his license plate is like, OMG, 0700WHP and like OMG he is soooo dreamy. I hope he posts on here.

I always thought it would be cool to have a hp number like 100 or so lower than you actually had. So like you have 450hp but the licence says 350, it would confuse a lot of people.

What? ....... no.

It would only work if the people knew you had that extra 100HP, then they'd be like "OMG like, you have like 450HP fo real, buts yous only got 350 on the plates, you's is crazy and I'm so confused dawg"

Otherwise, no one would get it.

Oh yeah, I know this guy, like, and his license plate is like, OMG, 0700WHP and like OMG he is soooo dreamy. I hope he posts on here.

For realz, like, you know him too? I tried to get him to come on here. I don't think he will though cuz like, hiz plate is like that (this is where I stole the idea from), but he like, lied even more so like, he's way too fast for this site. Btw are you for realz trying to make me sound stupid on a random suggestion? I don't even know you. (the for realz is in character, I don't really talk like that.)

What? ....... no.

It would only work if the people knew you had that extra 100HP, then they'd be like "OMG like, you have like 450HP fo real, buts yous only got 350 on the plates, you's is crazy and I'm so confused dawg"

Otherwise, no one would get it.

You, like, missed my point. I'm not trying to have people get it. Like, I'm trying to confuse them. They pull up thinking they are racing a 300hp car from the plate, but like, you actually have more. Stupid idea I guess, next time I’ll put more thought into it.

BTW, on my original post did I really say like too much? (re-reading it I did, I apologize)

You, like, missed my point. I'm not trying to have people get it. Like, I'm trying to confuse them. They pull up thinking they are racing a 300hp car from the plate, but like, you actually have more. Stupid idea I guess, next time I’ll put more thought into it.

You missed the point. If you put just "300" on the plates of a 400HP car, no one in the world will know what you're talking about. It wouldn't even get to the point in the thought process to confuse people.

Now if you had "300 HP" on the plate, then maybe. But it would only confuse the people who already know it has 400HP. If I saw a plate that read "300 HP", and knew nothing of the car, I wouldn't be confused and think, "Well, maybe he really has 400HP,... I'm so confused right now." I would logically think it had 300HP, as the amount of real HP it had would be arbitrary to the thought process.... "could it have 200, or 350, or maybe 700 HP????"

You missed the point. If you put just "300" on the plates of a 400HP car, no one in the world will know what you're talking about. It wouldn't even get to the point in the thought process to confuse people.

Now if you had "300 HP" on the plate, then maybe. But it would only confuse the people who already know it has 400HP. If I saw a plate that read "300 HP", and knew nothing of the car, I wouldn't be confused and think, "Well, maybe he really has 400HP,... I'm so confused right now." I would logically think it had 300HP, as the amount of real HP it had would be arbitrary to the thought process.... "could it have 200, or 350, or maybe 700 HP????"

I'm really getting a kick out of reading this debate. :D