Accident at QS&L

Patrick

That fuckin sucks!!!

Repairable easily?

KillJoy

Oh no, he was like 2 inches from my door. It was funny, I go and walk over and there little crowd just left. I asked the guy if he hit my door. He responded saying he has much more respect for peoples cars than that. I said good if you plan on walking and told him to watch my fuckin car. I need to check and see if there is a scratch on my car now that I think about it!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, he was like 2 inches from my door. It was funny, I go and walk over and there little crowd just left. I asked the guy if he hit my door. He responded saying he has much more respect for peoples cars than that. I said good if you plan on walking and told him to watch my fuckin car. I need to check and see if there is a scratch on my car now that I think about it!

Dude...that just fucking sucks! I hate having to park my car near ANYONE, and this is just the reason. Some GD Jackoff who is careless, and my car gets effed up.

Yup....a "private" area for CR Members is HIGH on my list!!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

The guy just sent me a pm. He stated that I did not say what I said. He also told me I do a good job of talking shit on the internet. He told me to say it to his face. If I recall that was directed to the guy in the passanger side. He just focused all the energy to him. Someone please give him fair warning before I do. I never have trouble with anybody. Why would he wanna be the first to do so?

Chill out dude. Steve is cool. If you have issues, come talk to us at the next meet... dont be retarded and try to act hardcore on the internet, because i saw you, and all your little friends, and im VERY confident, myself, Steve, Brian, and Anthony are more than capable of breaking up any rowdyness you feel you and your little friends need to bring to our peacefull meets. Be smart, and just get along... or just dont come back. ;)

The guy just sent me a pm. He stated that I did not say what I said. He also told me I do a good job of talking shit on the internet. He told me to say it to his face. If I recall that was directed to the guy in the passanger side. He just focused all the energy to him. Someone please give him fair warning. I never have trouble with anybody. Why would he wanna be the first to do so?

YOU talk shit on THIS forum?!?!?!

What a fucking joke.

KillJoy

yea, but the minumum order is 6, and the Names can be put on individualy... so what ever we decide, it needs to be a unanimous decision. I like the Hoodies just because as long as its not 90 fuckin degrees, it can be used year round... maybe a T or long sleeve T for the cooler months?

yea, but the minumum order is 6, and the Names can be put on individualy... so what ever we decide, it needs to be a unanimous decision. I like the Hoodies just because as long as its not 90 fuckin degrees, it can be used year round... maybe a T or long sleeve T for the cooler months?

Got-cha. Now time to take that idea to a higher power(s) Or better yet. You going with my brother to QS&L?

Dude...that just fucking sucks! I hate having to park my car near ANYONE, and this is just the reason. Some GD Jackoff who is careless, and my car gets effed up.

Yup....a "private" area for CR Members is HIGH on my list!!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

+1 one of the only times i end up making it out there (a few weeks ago), and some dipshit is actually leaning his fat ass on my fender. i love hanging out and all, but i get serious heartburn every time i park my car somewhere.

Got-cha. Now time to take that idea to a higher power(s) Or better yet. You going with my brother to QS&L?

i havent gotten a PM from him yet, but as i said, if i can move my schedule around to do so, id be more than happy to be there... wont be the first time ive cut a deal with big businesses... just last week i had both Assistant Vice Presidents of Hunington Bank at my store, kissing my ass so that i stay with their bank instead of going back to Fifth Third. They gave me a shirt, and some Clippers tickets, but if they screw up again, ill be asking for season tickets to buckeyes football or im walking... i wonder how much $2.5M/yr means to that branch? :D

Im the Donald Trump of Columbus... if theres a deal to be had, i can make it happen ;)

I'm not huge, but anyone who knows me well can attest to my strength. If we do end up with some kind of "security" shirts I want one. Mine can say "I benched 500+, try me".

There Will Be No Additional Drama At QS&L.

Steve, ignore it. You did call him names first.

Other guy, it's really not worth it. You did at least do it through PM's... I can respect that. In the future be very careful who you call out in PM's. It's only a PM until you have somebody in your face in real life.

No more shit talking, the RX-7 vs. GTO thing is over... If you have an issue with that come talk to me next time we are out. I will be the one in charge of whether or not any of us can stay in the lot.

I'm not huge, but anyone who knows me well can attest to my strength. If we do end up with some kind of "security" shirts I want one. Mine can say "I benched 500+, try me".

I want mine to say....

"I have a very large penis"