Accident at QS&L

Patrick

^^ Works as a manager on the west side he knows^^

na, ive been hit twice... both reco's... one .38 off a tree, and a .22 off the ground... it only hurts for a couple minutes. The trick is to not panic... you do that and you can minimize the amount of blood you lose. Shock takes the pain away.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

na, ive been hit twice... both reco's... one .38 off a tree, and a .22 off the ground... it only hurts for a couple minutes. The trick is to not panic... you do that and you can minimize the amount of blood you lose. Shock takes the pain away.

How about I give you a .45, TO THE FACE!

...and then pour morton salt all over you!

Steve, next time I'm going to park really close to your car see if you say anything to me :)

I was standing there as well and to be honest the RX7's door did look awefully close to the GTO.

Had it been my car I would walked over and made sure it didnt hit as well.

As for what was said I have no idea but I really dont remember anyone doing anything at all after that. So it must not have been to big a deal.

Im here. I didnt think anything was a big deal last night. The owner of Defined Autoworks was helping me with a tuning problem.

He was sitting in the passenger side of my car, he had the door open enough for him to be in it and True blue came over and checked to see if his car was alright and not scratched. Thats fine i would do the same.

True blue said hey make sure you watch your door. Logan (owner of Defined Autoworks) said very nicely, Oh i know, im really respectful able that. that was the end of it.

Nothing was said the rest of the night.

I than get on here and read that i scratched his car and he was acting all tough on here. it was nothing more than hey just be careful.

There is no blue paint or missing paint on my car. and i can be sure there is no yellow on his.

Hope all is well

Im here. I didnt think anything was a big deal last night. The owner of Defined Autoworks was helping me with a tuning problem.

He was sitting in the passenger side of my car, he had the door open enough for him to be in it and True blue came over and checked to see if his car was alright and not scratched. Thats fine i would do the same.

True blue said hey make sure you watch your door. Logan (owner of Defined Autoworks) said very nicely, Oh i know, im really respectful able that. that was the end of it.

I than get on here and read that i scratched his car and he was acting all tough on here. it was nothing more than hey just be careful.

There is no blue paint or missing paint on my car. and i can be sure there is no yellow on his.

Hope all is well

Cool. dont forget to post in the welcome session. Thanks again for posting. You guys need to meet next time we go out. People on here call people names like its going out of style so dont take offense to it.

Cool. dont forget to post in the welcome session. Thanks again for posting. You guys need to meet next time we go out. People on here call people names like its going out of style so dont take offense to it.

What a fag you are.

Hope all is well

There is no acting tough. Everybody is tough on the internet. I just stated facts. There is no scratches on my car yeah. I was in the wrong but it was one of those days. On the road for awhile. Everybody has one. For you to come out and tell me to say it to your face was not a good idea. I am the wrong person to do that to. When you go out like that you never, I repeat NEVER park that close to someones car. That is asking for trouble. Next time make sure you keep your space from anybodys car(s). That is just not cool. If you ask anyone I never have any trouble with anybody. I wanna keep it that way. I propose that when we are out I will keep to myself and you do the same. QS&L is a great spot and has potential of growing. I do not want to mess up any chances of that. Would be very selfish of me to do so. I actually like the way your car looks. Just not yellow(hal) ;)