Accident at QS&L

Patrick

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking dead at this girl as she came up Lyman dr. coming around the corner, I said to my son "this car going too fast for the corner" and no sooner do i get these words o\o my mouth, crash.

And the stupid ass was going much faster than 45, and there was no other car on the road.

I'm glad she was not hurt.

Funny shit.

It was funny how the big dude was picking on the guy that usually rides on the scooter, but when you said something he didnt say anything back :D

I was looking dead at this girl as she came up Lyman dr. coming around the corner, I said to my son "this car going too fast for the corner" and no sooner do i get these words o\o my mouth, crash.

And the stupid ass was going much faster than 45, and there was no other car on the road.

I'm glad she was not hurt.

Funny shit.

Thanks for offering to move my car Kurt, my girlfriend really likes you lol.

Don't worry guys....meetings already scheduled

PM me dates and times... if i can move a round my schedule to be there, i will. I was thinking we could use a some cones, land mines, and perhaps a tesla tower, for those really, really persistant, higschool ricers.

It looks like she was turning off Polaris onto the road to QSL right?? If so it makes no sense for them to ask anyone to leave when it was unrelated and not on their property.

Sounds like an interesting night and I'm glad you guys are working with QSL to save the spot.

aka the black civic hatch you apparently cannot stand within three feet of...idk if he is on the board or not, but he needs to turn that shit off if your at a meet like that.

We will take care of it. I know Anthony, Brian and myself dont want to lose the spot... some of us will have to enforce the rules and call the cops on people who shouldnt be there. After all, these will be PRIVATE PARTIES, and tresspassers will not be welcome.

It looks like she was turning off Polaris onto the road to QSL right?? If so it makes no sense for them to ask anyone to leave when it was unrelated and not on their property.

Sounds like an interesting night and I'm glad you guys are working with QSL to save the spot.

no, she was comeing from the other direction going TOWARDS Polaris prkwy

We will take care of it. I know Anthony, Brian and myself dont want to lose the spot... some of us will have to enforce the rules and call the cops on people who shouldnt be there. After all, these will be PRIVATE PARTIES, and tresspassers will not be welcome.

I don't want to lose the spot either, especially since I know a lot of people who show up eat there at least once a week...i like the area its pretty central for a lot of people i think. Again it is difficult to take enforcement into your own hands especially if you don't work there or carry a badge. I'm not saying it can't be done but cones would help that way if the cops needed to be called they could ask everyone to leave that is outside the cones? Just an idea.

I don't want to lose the spot either, especially since I know a lot of people who show up eat there at least once a week...i like the area its pretty central for a lot of people i think. Again it is difficult to take enforcement into your own hands especially if you don't work there or carry a badge. I'm not saying it can't be done but cones would help that way if the cops needed to be called they could ask everyone to leave that is outside the cones? Just an idea.

The idea is to keep people affiliated with us, seperated from those who are NOT affiliated with us... so that should anything dumb happen, QS&L knows who is doing what. If people are up there acting stupid, its our responsibility to be sure we report those occurances to either the police, or QS&L, so that we as a groupe are not blamed for other peoples stupidity, and ruin our reputation as well as our spot.

What it may come down to is people getting there early, setting up a coned of area, and only allowing those with the sticker into the coned area. As i said, these are private meets, and im sure as long as we keep our selves under control, QS&L as well as the police, would be more than happy to support us, and bust a few irresponsible kids.

The idea is to keep people affiliated with us, seperated from those who are NOT affiliated with us... so that should anything dumb happen, QS&L knows who is doing what. If people are up there acting stupid, its our responsibility to be sure we report those occurances to either the police, or QS&L, so that we as a groupe are not blamed for other peoples stupidity, and ruin our reputation as well as our spot.

What it may come down to is people getting there early, setting up a coned of area, and only allowing those with the sticker into the coned area. As i said, these are private meets, and im sure as long as we keep our selves under control, QS&L as well as the police, would be more than happy to support us, and bust a few irresponsible kids.

QFMFT!!

We just need to make sure Big steve can show up early to do some minor policing! OR get scotty to bring his little friend.

I may see how much it would cost to get some "CR Security" polo style shirts, that a half dozen toa dozen people can wear, and be seen easily, so that not only do CR people know who has the authority to allow or not allow people to be there, but also so the QS&L people or the Police know who they should be talking to, should something happen.

Special Duty pay is not cheap, it would be way too expensive even if we charged an entry fee into the lot.

There's got to be SOMETHING that can be done, that would actually have an effect of some kind.....

If we only had a Cop Car... :D

KillJoy