Lets set up a quad ride! 7/21

Berto

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to ride because I am getting the quad ready to sell, but I see you are in indy... ever ride at haspin?

Yeah, its....OK. We went to Badlands for the first time on the 4th and it was sweet. about 80% sand dunes.

Where do you guys go? There is a nice place on South High Street. Its an old rock quarry. There are a bunch of trails and decent size hills.

I think I have seen that from 270, I thought trucks just randomly went off road there screwing around. Are you actually "allowed" to ride there? How do you get back in there?

Yeah, its....OK. We went to Badlands for the first time on the 4th and it was sweet. about 80% sand dunes.

Badlands is a haul, but I have been wanting to go to haspin in the truck with the quad in the back. Do some wheeling in the truck, then get out and ride the quad around.

I think I have seen that from 270, I thought trucks just randomly went off road there screwing around. Are you actually "allowed" to ride there? How do you get back in there?

Well there are no signs saying you cant :)

We normally drive behind the new Advanced Auto Store.

Well there are no signs saying you cant :)

We normally drive behind the new Advanced Auto Store.

i didnt get a ticket there but brandon thats on here did and a buddy jeff had to pay like 400$ for riding back there back when me,sam and a bunch of us was going

what is happy hollow? where is it? how far?

Which one would you rather go to? I figure if i'm dragging the quad back to ohio we might as well make a good ride out of it!

i didnt get a ticket there but brandon thats on here did and a buddy jeff had to pay like 400$ for riding back there back when me,sam and a bunch of us was going

You could always park at the old Kmart and ride over. *shrugs* I dont wanna get anyone into trouble though.

so Ahsatan do you have a truck or a quad?

So Hoblick is in, how about you AhSatan? I don't care where we go I don't know where to ride in ohio.

I have quad's.

where is wayne? can I tag along? How many are going? Hoblick are you in? Do I need to register my quad in ohio ?

Its in Nelsonville, Ohio.

Im not sure what all you need to do before you can get your sticker to ride. I'm going next week to get titles for my 4-wheelers and then I think all you have to do is register them with Wayne and they give you a sticker.

Im trying to call my friend to get the information on what you need to do then Ill post it. Or you could call Wayne and ask then what all you need. (740)753-0101 http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/wayne/

Alrighty here is what I know.....

You need to first get a ohv sticker from the BMV. In order to get that you need the title for your quad. Then you need to get a Wayne pass which can be purchased from a gas station down there or ASK.

if your going to wayne count me out.... nether the bike or quad are registered, and my buddy wont get them registered.

but happy hollow is about an hour or so away, great place to ride. near hillsboro ohio.

let me know whats up

AhSatan, I wonder what they do for out of state OHV's?

Hoblick I would be down for spooky hollow but Sunday the 22nd might work better sice I have to drive through cinci to go home anyway. What do you think?

abuseU whats ur schedule look like?

AhSatan, I wonder what they do for out of state OHV's?

Hoblick I would be down for spooky hollow but Sunday the 22nd might work better sice I have to drive through cinci to go home anyway. What do you think?

abuseU whats ur schedule look like?

Im sorry I dont have a clue. Try calling up there.