Lets set up a quad ride! 7/21

Berto

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AhSatan, I wonder what they do for out of state OHV's?

abuseU whats ur schedule look like?

I'm down for whatever . Just let me what you guys decide .

If you plan on going to Wayne you still have to by a Wayne pass .

I have not been to Perry this year . For what I have heard its gone way down hill , its really rutted up and overgrown .

We can always hit up Krash dirt park in Perry Co. . I know the owner and you don't need to worry about state stickers or passes . Its like $10 to get in .

Definately don't go to the wayne without a sticker. We're trying to be on the good side as much as possible to help get them to expand the trail systems.

If you wanna run trucks try http://www.paintedrockohv.com/ for a place around 1.5 hours from columbus. Its $10 for a day pass. I haven't been there yet, but a bunch of the guys from my club have and it sounds like a good time. If anyone wants to make a day to go there give me a yell. My trucks running and ready to get broken again. Also anyone interested in my clubs novice ride its going to be pre registration only this year and limited to around 40 4x4's. We had over 100 last spring and that was simply to many to be safe. Its also going to be geared for the true novices with us doing recovery demos and stuff. Definately no extreme trails, but if its at all wet it will definatly feel extreme in a stock vehicle.

Evan

You could always park at the old Kmart and ride over. *shrugs* I dont wanna get anyone into trouble though.

I have quad's.

they was back in the woods when they got them abusau1300 is brandon that i was talking about that got the ticket

I'd love to go, but I work that day, and I think I'm going to Mid-Ohio on the 22nd. I fly out for 10 day that next weekend, so I can't go again until August. But I would REALLY like to go (haven't got much use of my Raptor lately), so please include me in any invites!

Like Hoblick, no registeration places, as mine isn't registered either.

so abuseu, hoblick and myself are you guys down for going quading on Sunday the 22nd in the morning ? Down at sleepy hollow in hilsoboro?

hoblick I have ur # but abuseu can you pm me ur number?

so abuseu, hoblick and myself are you guys down for going quading on Sunday the 22nd in the morning ? Down at sleepy hollow in hilsoboro?

hoblick I have ur # but abuseu can you pm me ur number?

I just found out I'm not going out to the race on Sunday. Still planning to go down on the 22nd?? If so, count me in. I'll throw my Raptor in the back of my Avalanche, and can tow a trailer if need be.

Yeah so far AbuseU has confirmed he is going, I have his number. I still have to hear back from the PM I sent to hoblick, if I don't hear from him by Thursday i'll give him a call.

Joe send me a PM with ur # so we can work out the details.

Had a great time riding with Berto, Hoblick, Brandon, and Steve.

That place was more aggressive than I was thinking it would be, but was well worth it; first time I've got to truely put my Raptor through its paces. Plenty of steep hills to climb down there, a little drag-strip area, decent number of jumps = fun place to ride, as long as you aren't looking to just take an easy ride.

Couldn't quite keep up with Brandon's Raptor 700, that's one bad beast. :)