* Track: frt - 61", rr - 60"

* Engine: S&S 124

* Power: 125 hp

* Torque: 125 ft. lb.

Performance

* 0 to 60 mph: 4.5 sec.

* Skidpad: 1.1g

* 60 to 0 mph: 108 ft.

Anyone know where that idea came from? Anyone? Any other goofy-old-car fans?

http://thekneeslider.com/images/cyclecar.jpg

But the old cyclecar only had 3 wheels.

Put a TURBO BUSA motor in it and it will be at Radical status and surpas the Atom... :cool:

It will take alot more then that to touch a radical. Also, with a busa plant in a car you'll spend sunday racing and monday replacing your clutch.

I didn't mean it would be AT the Radical performance level but like a radical in the fun factor department.

BUSA clutches aren't that weak unless you have a crazy TURBO or the wrong clutch setup. No one with that kind of power runs a stock clutch anyway...

now i've never ridden anything with an s&s motor in it, but have ridden plenty of built harleys, and they all had the power band of a farm implement. plus add around 800-1000lbs over the weight of a crusier, i cant see how that would be that amusing to drive.

Now the Radical and the Atom are teh sweetness, i wouldn't mind having one of those to take down to deals gap or some place like that.

BUSA clutches aren't that weak unless you have a crazy TURBO or the wrong clutch setup. No one with that kind of power runs a stock clutch anyway...

IT's nto a matter of power, its a matter of moving twice the weight with the same drive train. The friction material is just going to wear faster, its a fairly common problem among bike-motored cars.

now i've never ridden anything with an s&s motor in it, but have ridden plenty of built harleys, and they all had the power band of a farm implement. plus add around 800-1000lbs over the weight of a crusier, i cant see how that would be that amusing to drive.

Now the Radical and the Atom are teh sweetness, i wouldn't mind having one of those to take down to deals gap or some place like that.

ive ridden a big dog mastiff with a 107ci S&S and that bastard is nuts.. cant open it up in first without smoking the tire

ive ridden a big dog mastiff with a 107ci S&S and that bastard is nuts.. cant open it up in first without smoking the tire

That's just because the wheelbase is so long and the front is so heavy. Not to mention the torque of that setup gives it instant... :burn: