Blue Integra with K20.....

Rhett

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm still trying to figure out how a k20 with a clutch, full exhaust and an intake put buses on a gt that has more done to it then mine. 800 #'s is not that much of a difference from a roll.

i wasn't plannin on comin back up tonight, but hey if he wants to dig a midly modded gt, stock manifolds and gear, just for shits and giggles, ill head up and run. ill even take that car length that was offered to rhett.

Woah bro, the kid with the 01 is not my boy, i met him once, and i'm not doubting you as to what happened. i'm sure Rhett will get ahold of you to let you know where he stands.

With that said, will your bud with the teg want to dig my car? just for fun, i haven't had a chance to get run a k20 in a lighter car, and would like to see what they can do.

Yeah he probably would be down, just have to talk to him. He knows his car isnt that fast so its not like hes a cocky guy or anything, this rhett kid and some other kids were just all over him trying to get him to race when he showed up that night.

Yeah he probably would be down, just have to talk to him. He knows his car isnt that fast so its not like hes a cocky guy or anything, this rhett kid and some other kids were just all over him trying to get him to race when he showed up that night.

Kitchen n00b

You know I used to races guys like this. They would cry and cry because they got beat, and there was always something wrong. "lets do it again" they'd say. finally youd have to tap out toward the end so they could win. and when we came back around they would get in your face and say "i beat you, yeah" all gay like. then go around telling everyone they beat me. but not tell them it took 4 tries and not knowing i let off.

moral; you got beat, time to build, dont cry