Was a Newb, got going, now a newb again

magifesq

Its me - Mike from Cycle Search, again lol.

:)I'm the parts sales manager here - been site sponsor for a while now, Justin got us started a while back and he's now strictly the MC sales MGR. We work hard to serve the MC community.

:)Our webiste - www.800390bike.com you can do searches for parts by year, make, model, part description. Motorcycle inventory is current to the past 48 hours. We specialize in 2000 and newer street bikes and parts (sorry guys no dirt or quad parts here), sometimes some 90s bikes will slip through, rarely do we get 70's and 80's stuff I usually refer those customers to other shops I'd use if I had their needs. Ebay store link - 99% pos feedback++ http://stores.ebay.com/CYCLESEARCH

:)We've sponsored Drew Brenner as shop racer a while back, John Mcelfresh is a long term customer and all around nice guy, EXSaaron aka Aaron picked up a CBR600RR engine from us this summer, Kurt Corwin bought some relays, and I'm running into different people who we've helped in the past are also members of this board.

:)What we can do - sell quality tested bikes and parts. 2 on staff MMI trained technicians put our whole units and salvage parts bikes through dyno testing on engines/transmissions, volt meters check the electronics, stands and indicators check out the forks and wheels, dial and vernier calipers tell us whether rotors are in spec or junk.

:)What we can do - save you significant cash on used parts based on oem retail prices. We can save you money on used bikes. We can service 2000 and newer streetbikes (again no dirt, no quads, call about scooters).

:oWhat we CAN'T do - yeah, there's a few things we can't do -

We can't steal bikes and match every cheap price on ebay, sometimes we can match, sometimes we can't, we do our best to help.:o Unfortunately we have leasing, taxes, overhead, employees, equipment, you get the picture, what we can't do for pricing I do my best to make up in excellent customer service.

:)How do we buy our bikes - we are a licensed salvage yard in Ohio we go to dealer auctions, buy bikes from people off the street, its all legit and up & up.

:eek:Urban myth - insurance companies give dealers the hook up like the insured - we don't get to pay pennies on the dollar:o

• 5 months later...