WTB: ninja 250

mx5kthxbai

i'm looking to buy a used ninja 250 this summer. just seeing if there are any on here. i'm not sure how much i'm looking to spend..not over $2k for a used ninja considering they're like $3k new. anyways, i'm a little girl and need a little bike..dont hate! if you know anyone, help me out! :D

you can buy my 500..its not fast..top speed is 115mph.it has 2,450miles on it and its an 04..lowered..new they are $5,100 and i am selling mine for $2,800 OBO

you can buy my 500..its not fast..top speed is 115mph.it has 2,450miles on it and its an 04..lowered..new they are $5,100 and i am selling mine for $2,800 OBO

i'll keep it in mind, but that's not really what i'm looking for. i'd rather start on a 250. thanks though! :wink:

I am trying to sell my little 250 its an 06 with 2oo miles on it for 2500.

sorry, i'm looking for something a little older/cheaper for my first bike!

i REALLY want a kawasaki green one. :tongue:[/quote:55421]

there's a 99 on craigslist like every damn day, i tihnk its like 1700, guy says its mint/never been down and i think it has low miles too, its defiintely neon green, lol.

i'll try and find a link for you

• 4 weeks later...

Did you find one yet?

I have a 2004 silver Ninja 250 with only 900 miles, in great condition, barely been riden, and garage kept... no body damage and no mechanical problems that I know of.... but I am asking 2300 (I might be willing to bottom out at 2000 depending on the situation)... let me know if you are interested at all...(mckensiem@insight.rr.com).

Thanks,

Did you find one yet?

I have a 2004 silver Ninja 250 with only 900 miles, in great condition, barely been riden, and garage kept... no body damage and no mechanical problems that I know of.... but I am asking 2300 (I might be willing to bottom out at 2000 depending on the situation)... let me know if you are interested at all...(mckensiem@insight.rr.com).

Thanks,

I don't understand how this happens, I've ridden mine that much in 3 weeks :wtf:

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to sell my little 250 its an 06 with 2oo miles on it for 2500.

[/quote:678a9]

sorry, i'm looking for something a little older/cheaper for my first bike!

i REALLY want a kawasaki green one. :tongue:

GEEZE what's it going to take to make you happy girlie?..... EVERYONE is tryingto help you out and your not open to anything......

get an 125 Dirt bike, learn on it and then anything else will be CAKE for you - But I'm sure you won't go for that one either. - .... :confused:

- SKIP