Ohio Riders 2009 Indy MotoGP Group Ticket Deal

Casper

This thread is for general discussion about Indy MotoGP. Where everyone's staying, who's carpooling, who's riding, where to eat, etc...

To purchase tickets through the Ohio Riders group buy, go to this thread.

Ohio Riders Indy MotoGP Group Ticket Buy

The race this year is 8/28/09 - 8/30/09.

I'm working with Corey to get us some great seats. The seats we had last year were pretty good, but you only got to see the front straight. This year we're looking at stand E, in the covered section. Attached is a track map with the stand circled. This will give us a great view of turns 1,2,3, and 4, as well as the racers coming out of the pits.

Tickets are looking like they'll be $110 each. Postage will be $11.00 per order, not per ticket. If you order one ticket, postage is $11.00. If you order six tickets, postage will be $11.00. Tickets will be mailed by me to you directly via USPS Priority Mail, insured and with delivery confirmation. You can, of course, pick them up instead of having them mailed. That's fine with me.

So what do you get for being a part of the group ticket purchase?

• Tickets are $40 cheaper than regular price

• Tickets are good for all three days
  • Special group block seating
  • Ohio Riders name on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway video board
  • Each ticket holder will receive a FREE Red Bull Indianapolis GP souvenir
  • One-time 10% savings at the Hall of Fame Museum™ Gift Shop for each ticket holder

• Special Backstretch V.I.P. parking for your motorcycle
  • Parade lap on your personal motorcycle around the GP course on Monday August 31, 2009

I'll start accepting payments as soon as Indy confirms our seats (probably mid January). All payments must be in by June 15th, 2009. Tickets will arrive from Indy sometime in July.

I'm still working out the details, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Final details will be announced in January. This info is all subject to change until details are finalized in January.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something closer.....any good ones....

so we can park the trailer

Can always park trailers at my house - no worries there.

Better start looking for hotels now to get a good location.

Hampton Inn Downtown

105 S. Meridian St.

Indianapolis, Indiana, 46225

317-261-1200

Country Inn and Suites

5630 Flight School Dr

Indianapolis, IN 46221

(317) 821-1100

This will be the cheapest downtown hotel (Hampton) and a a cheap, close to the track and downtown place (Country).

What was the name of that one right next to the champs we all ate at? I want to stay down in that area. Hmmmmm, I wonder if my room will be right across from ur guys again. hehe. That was hilarious.

There's an Embassy Suites across the street from the Champp's in downtown. Is that the one?

Also a Conrad, but that's gonna run $500+ a night

Conrad

30 S Meridian St

Indianapolis IN 46204

(317) 638-3658

Embassy

110 W Washington St

Indianapolis IN 46204

(317) 236-1800

Edited by Earache

There's an Embassy Suites across the street from the Champp's in downtown. Is that the one?

Also a Conrad, but that's gonna run $500+ a night

Not sure but I don't want to have to do ANY driving other than going to the track. What hotel did nick, drew, and well I don't remember their other roommate....but where did they stay b/c I thought that was the one close to champs.

I'd really like to stay in a westin....are there any of those down town. That's one of my fav hotels to stay in.

Not sure but I don't want to have to do ANY driving other than going to the track. What hotel did nick, drew, and well I don't remember their other roommate....but where did they stay b/c I thought that was the one close to champs.

I'd really like to stay in a westin....are there any of those down town. That's one of my fav hotels to stay in.

Westin Downtown

50 S Capitol Ave

Indianapolis IN 46204

(317) 262-8100