Ohio Riders 2009 Indy MotoGP Group Ticket Deal

Casper

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your sunday tickets include thursday, fri, and sat. at no extra cost. if you show up on any of the days with your sunday ticket they will let you in.

i dont wanna have to pay for thir fri and sat when we're driving over sunday morning. we wanna be able to sit with u guys and hang out

i dont wanna have to pay for thir fri and sat when we're driving over sunday morning. we wanna be able to sit with u guys and hang out

They do not have have any individual only Sunday/race day tickets. Friday and Saturday you can get a general admission ticket for 20 bucks each day. The cheapest you can get for Sunday/raceday is the three day general admission ticket for 75 bucks....you can only access the GA stands (pretty good) but not the E stand what the group buy is planned for.

so 110 and hang the other ones on my wall basically...shhhhiiiiit

I don't think you get it.... Your Sunday ticket includes thurs, fri, and sat for free. They sell fri. And sat. Tickets but if you buy a Sunday ticket it's included.

• 2 months later...
So is there one hotel where a bunch of peeps are staying ?

I don't think so, but I think most everyone is staying downtown. Carie, Mandie, Ross, myself and who knows who else are staying at the Hampton Inn one block from the square downtown.

I don't think you can purchase tickets for Friday and Saturday only.. When you purchase a Ticket for Sunday, you get two free tickets for the Friday and Saturday activities.

No No friday and Saturday individual day tickets 20 bucks only, just Sunday you can't do that