Ohio Riders 2009 Indy MotoGP Group Ticket Deal

Casper

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doubt I will be going this time.. I had a lot of fun last time but spent a LOT of money! Might just come for Sat and Sunday or just Sunday and drive in for just the final day of races. Not sure yet though. Will have to see what my job situation looks like come January.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
im def in for this one! jerm maybe you me and some of the cincy guys can just have our tickets sent to one address and split the shipping?

i like that idea...i'd like to join you guys...where are you staying? are you taking your bikes? (i'd love to ride the course but the only way i could take my bike is if someone had trailer room)

Just a little advice. Dont buy tickets till you get there! Last year i payed 100+ $$$$ and a buddy got all 3 days for $60 from one of the ticket guys outside. Also if you want to camp go to the little neiborhood near the track and park/camp in the locals yard for $30 for all 3 days. I am not going to spend more than $100 on anything this year.(not including alch lol)